Z016

So if you guys read this then that means that you guys have finished the book and that you guys are currently waiting for the sequel.

Yes, there will be a sequel and I do not know if its going to be published this year.

If you guys know that this account is between me and my very close friend Ky, and you guys know that we haven't uploaded in a long time and I'm truly sorry:

Ky and I are both busy and we are both going through something right now. Wattpad is very important to me, and you guys know that, and school is always getting in the way and I'm emotionally and mentally and physically exhausted. Hopefully during the summer we can upload.

If you read or have read any of the other books that this account has to offer, they will be uploaded soon ((I don't know about Ky's book)) but my books will be uploaded soon, hopefully.

Back on topic, yes this book will have a sequel and I hope that you guys are excited!

I haven't uploaded in such a long time, so y'all excited? Please tell what you guys think in the comments, and no hard feelings--get all your emotions out!

Love y'all.

-Austin_Mahomie

**I've been getting a couple messages about you guys wanting people to read your books, if you want me to tell my people, message me and I will let them know. Love you guys!