Chapter 1

"Sis what about Jetherson high! i heard they got the hottest boys there , so??" I said as I climbed out of the bed after having a really long night of whining over boyfriends and heartbreaks , not to mention the stalking job. I really am not that big of a fan when it comes to the heart to heart conversation and I have no idea why I ended up talking about the break up I had with my shitty ex boyfriend Sam but all i know is that I did tell my sister about the bitchy life I had when she wasn't here , maybe because I was in need to talk since I've been thinking about it the whole last semester before the summer vacation but not that I care so much it's just me being the drama queen as usual
"Shit!! please tell me we are not talking about this again I.really have had enough of telling you first that it's fucking jefferson with an f not a "th " and second why would you give up your friends and your life in mcCqueen high and just move out to jefferson's ? Honestly you should check on your mind I'm sure as hell that you have a pretty serious mental desease " she groans at last and shoot me a glare anounncing that she won't say another single word so I just pouted my mouth and wall out of the room leaving her deciding wether to watch Dear john or Letters to julliet , well I don't blame her , I take all the blame on her over functional hormones that are even more functional when she got her period ...as I walk to the kitchen I saw mom filling a cup with OJ so I.just raise my eyebrows to her as a good morning sign because duuh am lazzy as fuck to talk , and the fact that she has slipped her cup from her hand when she frist saw me explains the way I.look she looked at me as if she saw someone having a plan de cul with his mistress , groass and weird , I giggled at the thought and I nearly patted my shoulder for having such a bright thoughts when mom broke the ice bridge by mentioning how bizarre I.look so I was like hey mom it's summer and it's minus 3 days for going back to the formal looks just try to keep up with the queen-ish look I've and with a hair flipping move I walk away pretending to be modeling on project runway , she poors me some coffee but I excused myself gently due to the pounding headache I'm having so she just smiled to me and let go of it , I decied to go watch the television so I may have this headache over even though I kow it's not the best of ideas , I plugged my phone from the charger and just went throught it to check for new messages or someg but yeaah being the single me I shouldn't be scrolling for "New messages" ..
"Ohh shit ! no way in hell this can be possible , he's not actually doing that !'' the words slips before I even can catch them I looked around and thanked God for having no.one near me ! I can't believe this , I would never believe that he can actually do that ...
---
Hey guys , this is the first chapter of All in a one year I hope you are enjoying reading it so far , sorry for the grammar mistakes , it's not edited yet.! so next chapter will be better I swear , don't forget to.leave your opinions , it really.matters to me
thank you all xoxo
-Ines