"My room is over there." Luke slurred, taking a hold of the beautiful girl's hand. I found it hard to look away, but all I wanted was to look away though. Luke's hair was in a mess, shirt wrinkled and unbuttoned while the girl was wearing a very little and tight red dress.

Before Luke and that girl walked away, Calum and Ashton stood up while Michael wrapped his arms around me. I was tense, frozen in place. It hurt like hell and I hated that he still had this effect on me, he shouldn't. Why couldn't I just move on? My heart was aching and I had to force myself not to cry.

"Luke. What the fuck are you doing?" Calum snapped. Luke's head turned to Calum and Ashton, a confused look on his face. "What does it look like?" he smirked, making me feel sick again. It was like he was proud of his actions, but they disgusted me. "Luke, when we bought this apartment, we agreed to you not continuing doing this." Ashton sighed. 

Luke frowned, but didn't say anything before Calum grabbed the girl's arm. "You're drunk too. I'll call a cab for you, okay?" he asked. "What the fuck, Calum! We're not children. I can do what I want!" Luke snapped, stumbling over to Calum. Ashton rolled his eyes. "It's pizza in the kitchen.". By the mention of pizza, Luke's eyes widened and he suprisingly stumbled away from the scene like nothing else mattered while the girl giggled. The two of them were so shit faced that they didn't know what was happening anymore. "I'll help her out, okay? Do something with him." Calum muttered to Ashton before he and the girl walked out of the apartment door.

This was so weird. I was honestly too shocked to know what to do or say. "Sorry, Vic. We didn't think Luke would come this soon." Michael mumbled. I sighed, knowing it wasn't their fault. "I just.. I need to cool do-" I began, but was interrupted by someone sitting down beside me. I turned to see Luke staring at me. His eyes were bloodshot and he smelled like alcohol and smoke. It made me miss the smell of mint and cologne he always had. 

"Oh my god Vic!" he squealed, poking my cheek. I frowned, closing my eyes. "Wait there's two of you!" he gasped, waving at the side of me like there was another me there.  "Oh my god, Luke." Michael sighed while Luke just stared with a pout and furrowed eyebrows at Michael. "What?" he asked, pizza now in his mouth.

"You're such an ass." Michael mumbled as Luke frowned. He looked so cute which made me want to hit myself for thinking like that. "You took a girl with you home when your ex girlfriend is right here." he snapped. Luke pouted. "I didn't know she would be here." he slurred. 

I sighed, standing up from the couch. "It's okay Michael. I'll just go. I need some air anyways." I mumbled, when Luke grabbed my wrist, making my heart beat faster than usual again. "Don't leave, please don't leave." he begged, eyes desperate as he held onto my wrist. "Luke, why do you care if I leave or not? I mean we've broken up, we don't talk to each other and you were about to take a girl to your bedroom right in front of me!" I yelled, feeling angry now. 

Luke stood up after a lot of trying. "I didn't know you would be here! And it's not like I cared for that girl." Luke slurred, looking kind of angry himself. "Luke. Let go of my wrist." I begged, but Luke shook his head. "No! You haven't let me talked yet!" he whined. "I don't need to hear it! We're over, you don't owe me an explanation. It's okay for you to sleep with other girls, get drunk or high or whatever. We're not together anymore." I yelled, my voice cracking at the end.Michael and Asthon were standing a bit behind us, not doing anything, but I didn't judge them. They didn't know what to do. 

"But I only do it because I don't have you!" he yelled back, his voice cracking too. My eyes widened at what he was saying as he was wiping under his eyes. Tears fell down both of our faces and I didn't understand why he was crying. "Fuck, do you even know how I feel? It's not like I enjoy feeling like everything is fucking wrong because I don't have you. I hate that you're living with Harry and not me, I hate that I can't stop thinking about you. I try so fucking bad, but no drug or alcohol makes me forget about us. Those girls can't even make me feel like it felt with you. I try so hard just to find someone, but no one can make me feel like you did!". 

My breath hitched as I let out a sob. Luke frowned, running his hands trough his hair in frustration. "I hate how I hurt you, I hate how I didn't try hard enough okay? I just hate myself and I don't know what the fuck to do. You're messing with my mind and you have done that since day one Vic. You won't leave, I'm comparing all those girls with you and I just.. I want to feel like I did with you again. I can't find anyone that compares to you." he sobbed too, now sitting down on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest.

I frowned at the sight, noticing how broken he really was. It pained me to see it, it really did. I didn't know how to feel about what he was saying either. Was it true? Everything was a mess, including my mind. I wiped under my eyes, staring at Calum. "C-can you drive me home. I need to leave, I need air." I stressed. Luke's head shot up, eyes pleading me not to leave. "D-don't leave. Please don't leave, we can sort this trough. We can talk." Luke begged, but I shook my head. "You're drunk, Luke." I said, letting out a bitter laugh. 

All I really wanted was to wipe his tears away and tell him I still loved him, but I couldn't. I didn't know if I believed what he was saying, maybe he didn't even know what he was saying himself. "Victoria." he whispered, trying to grab my hand, but Michael walked over to him and helped him up from the floor. "She needs to think Luke. Give her some time, talk with her when you're sober okay?" he asked as Luke still stared at me. 

Calum rushed over to me, wrapping his arms around me as I cried into his shoulder. "Shh, it's going to be alright okay? Come on, Vic. I'll drive you home and you'll get some time to think." he whispered. I nodded, wiping under my eyes as I turned my head to look at Luke who was already staring at me with those sad blue eyes that made me want to run back to him and hug him forever, but I knew that I couldn't do that. I needed to clear my head, I needed to talk to him when he was sober. I didn't know if I could trust him. 

Just when we were about to close the door, I swore I heard him mumble "But I still love her.", but I didn't know if it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I decided to not think about it and followed Calum to the car.