Part 13

3rd person's POV

*tap* *tap*

"Jihooniee~" "Soonyoung no.." "Why not??" "Cause I don't like it" "Ya sure about that?" ".... Have you tasted my fist?" "I haven't but I would love too!" "....... I hate you so much.." "Love you too Woozi!"

"Woozi!"

"Woozi..!"

"Woozi..."

"....."

"WOOZI HYUNG!"

Jihoon came back to his senses when he feel someone screaming at him.

"Hyung come on!! Why are you still here?? Class ended ages ago! Let's go,c'mon!"

Before he could protest,Seungkwan pull his hand and start dragging him to the school's hallway. Along the way,they.. no wait,Jihoon bump onto someone and fell down onto the floor. He got up and was about to apologize when he saw Soonyoung staring at him before looking away.

"S-Soonyoung.."

"..."

The other stood up and start walking away,leaving Jihoon alone with a mixed emotion face. Seungkwan on the other hand sigh when he saw Jihoon looking down.

"Come on Woozi hyung,let's go.."

"Alright"

Jihoon stood up and began walking back to his class with Seungkwan.

~ A few hours later ~

"FINALLY school is over!"

Mingyu exclaim excitedly as Wonwoo shock his head.

"... Why am I even friends with you??"

"Cause you wanted to"

The elder roll his eyes as Mingyu smiles. But it didn't last long when they saw Jihoon sitting at the edge of the rooftop,about to fall down.

Jihoon's POV / ~A few minutes earlier ~

"Lee Jihoon..?"

Everyone turn to my direction as the seniors or BTS for short came to our class. I stood up and followed them outside.

"What is it hyung?"

"Someone wanted to see you actually"

"No Taehyung,it was a few people that said they wanted to meet him"

"Bro no.. I ain't blind"

"Yeah sureee"

"Hey!"

".. Anyway,they're waiting for you at the rooftop"

I nodded and thank them before running off,wandering who wanted to see me so badly. As soon as I came there,the door behind them closes and locks itself. I widen my eyes a little but didn't attempt to try and open it.

Instead I search around for that 'someone' who wanted to see me. As I was searching near the edges I happen to stumble upon the same girl who bumped into me a few days ago.

What is she doing here??

She smirks as I look weirdly at her.

"Bye Lee Jihoon,guess I won't see you anymore"

Before I could say anything,she pushes me off the rooftop.