Part 1

3rd person's POV

Ring ring.

Soonyoung groans a little when he heard his phone playing his favorite ringtone. He turns the other side of the bed,ignoring the song playing on his phone.

Ring ring.

Soonyoung stood up from his bed as he looks at his phone which was on his night stand. He shock his head a little as the name Scoups Hyung pops up infront of the screen.

"What is it hyung?"

"Yo Hoshi! What's up?"

"The ceiling.. Hyung,it's like 7 a.m. right now.."

"I know,so thats why I call.. duh"

Soonyoung rub his sleepy eyes while frowning a little. 'I thought only Seungkwan was a sassy person'

"Do you wanna meet us or something?"

"Yeah.. Jeonghan's idea.. he said everyone should take a break since exam is over and stuff.."

Soonyoung shrugs.

"Sure,why not? I mean... no one is busy today"

"Awesome! How about we meet at that cute cafe?"

"Sure thing! See ya there hyung"

Soonyoung put his phone down and got ready. After he wears his shoe,he went outside and walk towards the nearby cafe that Seungcheol ask him to go.

As he was about to enter,he saw Jihoon hurriedly walking towards the door. When he saw how many stuff Jihoon was carrying,he spontaniously open the door for him. Jihoon looks up at him before nodding and bowing as he mutters a 'thank you' before entering the cafe.

Soonyoung just nodded back and enters after him. He then walks towards Chan and Mingyu who was calling him over.

"Hey hyung! You're up early"

"Me? Early? How about you guys?"

"Well,we waited here for 20 minutes,no big deals.."

"Haha wow"

"Yep"

Both of them wipes the invisible tears as Soonyoung laughs. Jihoon on the other hand sat on the opposite side of the table where Seungkwan was sitting. "Sorry Seungkwannie,I forgot to bring my homeworks on the way here"

Seungkwan just roll his eyes as Jihoon smiles. "Pshh,it's alright.. I can wait for another 2 hours" Jihoon smiles grew wider when he heard the younger's sarcasm. "Anyway,let's begin" Jihoon nodded as Seungkwan open his textbook.

As soon as everyone came to the cafe,Seungcheol stood up. "Alright soooo.. let's play truth or dare!" All of them just nods and claps their hand. "Kwon Soonyoung!" Soonyoung who was chatting with Chan quickly turn towards their leader.

"Yeah hyung?"

Seungcheol just grin devilishly making the blonde haired boy nervous.

"I dare you... to kiss Lee Jihoon!"