Part 6

3rd person's POV

"... Hyung remind me why I'm here?"

"You're my sidekick,I thought I told you a million times already.."

"I understand that but... why am I force to stalk your so call rival??!"

Soonyoung puts his finger on Seokmin's mouth. "Shuushhh!!!" Seokmin roll his eyes as they continue spying on the girl Jihoon talked to A.K.A Soonyoung's rival as the blonde haired boy like to call her.

"This is stupid hyung..."

"That girl's name is... Younghee.. alright,cool name.."

"Hyung......"

"She likes to eat carrots,ok... and healthy food,ok..."

"Uhh..... hyung....."

Soonyoung wanted to glare at Seokmin who was interupting him but quickly turn towards the direction Seokmin's pointing.

"..... Woozi sshi! H-Hello! Fancy seeing you here!"

"Umm.. Hello Soonyoung,Seokmin.. What are you two doing here?"

"Soonyoung hyung wanted to stalk someone.."

"Ohh,never knew popular kids stalk people.."

".... WE AREN'T CREEPER,WE SWEAR!"

Jihoon chuckles and nods. "Alright then..anyway,see you two later~ Ohh and.." Jihoon took out of what seems to be a gift. "Someone wanted to give this to you" Jihoon gave it to Seokmin who look suprise. "Here you go.."

He then straighten his bag before smiling. "Alright,see you two later" And with that he walk away. Seokmin examine the gift and smile but it didn't last long when he saw Soonyoung's death glare.

"W-what?"

"Why did he gave it to you"

"He said a fan gave it"

"Yeah sureeee"

"Hyung,I don't think he's lying.."

Soonyoung eyes Seokmin who roll his eyes.

"Geez you get jealous easily.. I wonder how Jihoon hyung's gonna live.."

"Ohh shut up"

Jihoon's POV

As I walk inside the classroom,I could feel a pair of eyes staring at my every movement. I then turn towards Soonyoung's direction. As suspected! I gulped a little when Soonyoung didn't move his gaze away from me even when he knew I was looking.

"Woozi ahh.."

I turn my head towards Soonyoung who patted the seat beside him.

"Sit here"

"W-why should I..."

"Just sit here"

I quickly walk towards his direction when I saw him glaring daggers at me. As I saw down,Soonyoung quickly stood up and walks away. I look at him as he walks towards Junhui's seat.

"W-what's his problem?"

I tried to stood up and walk back towards my original seat but was quickly block by Soonyoung who ran towards my table. "Don't" I could only nod and sat back down,trembling.

W-why is he... so s-scary today?