"It seems like we have a bad habit of doing that," Lauren smirked as she watched her girlfriend bend over to step into her underwear for the time being, until she could go shower.

"I wouldn't say it was a bad habit..." Camila bit her lip suggestively as her eyes scanned over Lauren's equally as impeccable body.

"True," Lauren agreed cheekily. Then she assumed she might as well follow Camila's lead and dress herself as well. As she got dressed in yesterday's clothes, she figured she should just go take her shower now. Camila's imprint would still be on her body regardless.

"I love doing this with you," Camila sighed happily when she was fully clothed once more.

"Yeah?" Lauren said smugly and pressed herself into her frame from behind suggestively.

"Well, yeah that too... But I'm talking about how I love getting to wake up next to you, always having you to look forward to every day. I love having you here with me, every single day. I get a fairy tale every day with you. I love it," Camila shrugged and followed up her vague statement.

Lauren was touched by her sincerity, then felt like an ass for taking her admission sexually. That stemmed from nothing but pure adoration.

"I do too," Lauren gave her a genuine smile. "Are you enjoying your summer, babe?"

"Best summer of my life," Camila happily affirmed, catching onto her use of their ongoing thing.

"Mine too," Lauren grinned and took Camila's hand on their way to he bathroom to wash up.

-

"Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Apple Jacks?" Camila gave Lauren a choice between her two favorite cereals. She'd promised to make her breakfast, so this was what she was getting.

"Cinnamon Toast Crunch," Lauren rocked from side to side as she waited for her girlfriend to fetch it from on top of the refrigerator.

"Alright, coming right up," Camila grabbed the box and picked Apple Jacks for herself.

"When you said you'd make me breakfast upstairs, I have no idea why I was expecting an actual meal. I should've known who I was talking to," Lauren giggled at the extent of Camila's cooking abilities.

"I'm gonna make it for you!" Camila insisted and poured the milk before the cereal. Lauren only shook her head at how she clearly didn't do this often.

"Cereal goes first, babe," Lauren informed her from her reclined position on the counter.

"Oh, right," Camila jerked the milk up and stopped pouring it with a face. She pursed her lips as she internally decided to proceed anyway. She carefully poured the cereal into the bowl and shielded herself as the milk started to splatter.

"This is so entertaining," Lauren laughed at her girlfriend's poor attempt.

"Leave me alone. You are distracting me," she claimed and waved her off, then carried Lauren's bowl over to where the sugar was situated. Before she could even open it, Lauren had rushed over to take it from her before she got the chance to ensure her with diabetes.

"You're the type to add sugar to sweet cereal?" Lauren voiced her disgust and crinkled her nose.

"Aren't you?" Camila set the top down in confusion.

"No. I'm sane," Lauren declined and took her bowl over to the table before Camila could taint it.

"The milk is nasty, but suit yourself," Camila let her fend for herself and slid her own bowl over, preparing to pour the cereal first.