I'll Walk You To Your Door

After what felt like forever, you and Lynn parted from the kiss at stared at each other in shock for a minute. You both exhaled heavily, unaware you were both holding your breath. You looked passed Lynn to see Alex and Brian with huge grins on their faces. You smile back which confused Lynn for a second until she turned around and smiled too.

"I told you that would work, Brian!" Alex said. "Alright, alright. I'll give you that one. But, now that your master plan was a success we should get going. We have to drop off y/n and Lynn." The four of you walked out of the forest. "Oh guys wait. y/n, come take a picture with me in front of this gate!" Lynn said gesturing for you to stand next to her in front of the creepy gate. You walked over to her and snaked your arm around the small of her back and you felt her shiver which made you genuinely smile, which was noticeable in the picture. "I love your smile." Lynn said looking at the picture she just took. She grabbed your hand and the two of you walked over to Alex's car and got in the backseat.

Alex had the music on low and was talking to Brian about something. You were too busy focusing on Lynn's breathing. She was cuddled up next to you with her head on your shoulder. You had your arm around her shoulders and she held you hand. You could have stayed in that moment forever. Unfortunately you couldnt and before you knew it, Alex pulled up to Lyndsey's house. "Okay Lynn, we're here. I'll see you at tomorrows band practice?" he asked. "Yeah, of course. I'll see you guys then." She said to Brian and Alex. When she looked at you, she was left speechless. She didn't know what to say. To save the situation from becoming awkward you said "Come on, I'll walk you to your door."

She smiled and this time you grabbed her hand and lead the way. When you got to her door you looked at her like it was some cliche movie where the boy kisses the girl. You glanced back at the car to see Alex and Brian's eyes glued to you and Brian giving you a thumbs up.

"Lynn.. about what I did.." you said and noticed Lyndsey's facial expression. She must have thought you were regretting it. "I really, really like you and i was wondering if you'd like to go on another date with me sometime this week?" you finished, watching her entire facial expression change and light up. "I would love to. I'll see you tomorrow?" She said. "Second period." you smiled.

She gave you a quick kiss on the lips and went inside. You couldn't stop smiling when you got back in the car. "I'm a genius, i know, you're welcome." Alex said when you sat back in the car. "Alex, it was going to happen anyway, you can't take total credit." Brian said jokingly.

A few minutes later Alex pulled up to your house. You said your goodbyes and Brian invited you to come to their band practice tomorrow, an offer you accepted.

When you got inside, you wasted no time changing into your favorite pajamas and crawling into bed. Once you were comfortable, you pulled out your phone and texted Lyndsey.

You: are you still awake?

Lynn <3: Yes, what's up?

You: Brian invited me to come check out your band practice tomorrow and I said yes. I wanted to know if that was okay with you?

Lynn <3: Of course it is! But now i'm a little nervous. It'll be the first time you see me perform and I always want to impress you.

You: I wouldn't worry. You impress me all the time without even trying.

Lynn <3: You're sweet.

You: Only for you ;) but i am tired now so i think I'm going to get some sleep, goodnight <3

Lynn <3: Goodnight babe, goodluck on your chem test!

she called me babe

You locked your phone and fell asleep to the thought of Lyndsey.

A/N: I know i already updated a few hours ago but I had to add this filler chapter just to push the story along. (hopefully) you're going to really like the next chapter!

I want to start uploading on a schedule too. So if i don't continue updating everyday expect new chapters on Fridays and Sundays. So I'm still going to try and update everyday, but if i don't, i guarantee there will be an update on Friday or Sunday, or both.