I Didn't Know You Liked This Band

As soon as you walked through your door you changed your clothes, brushed your hair, and put a little bit of makeup on. You spent the rest of your time watching youtube videos of [band name] performing live to hype yourself up for tonights show.

After about an hour of watching videos you decided maybe you should text Lyndsey.

You: Hey, Lynn. It's y/n, watcha doin'?

You decided to keep it casual.

Lynn: Nothing much cutie, I just got home. About to get ready to go about later. What about you?

You: Same, actually. I have some plans with Sam but i was wondering if you were free tomorrow and if you wanted to hang out?

Lynn: Are you asking me on a date? *smirking emoji*

You: Only if you want it to be a date ;)

Lynn: Then of course, I would love to go on a date with you tomorrow. What do you have in mind?

You: I haven't worked out all the details yet but give me your address and I'll pick you up at around 5?

Lynn: Sounds good to me! My address is 1234 main street.

You: I'll see ya then ;)

As soon as you sent your last text you immediately sent screenshots of the entire conversation to Sam. She texted you back a few minutes later congratulating you and asking if you can pick her up a little earlier because she's bored.

With that, you told her you were on your way to pick her up now.

When you got to Sam's house you texted her you were outside. The door opened a few seconds later but it wasn't sam who came outside. It was her older sister, Lex. "Hey Lex! Where's Sam?" Lex smiled at you and said "Sam will be out in a minute. Not only does she take forever to get ready, but she also waits until the last minute." The two of you shared a laugh over that statement for a few minutes until Sam finally came outside. "It's about time! Hop in loser!" you jokingly shouted at Sam as she made her way to the passenger side of your car.

The drive back to your house was just like any other drive you and Sam went on. Same put on a playlist you both knew every word to and the two of you sang along and rocked out like no one was watching.

When you made it back to your house Sam broke the few seconds of silence. "ohmygod so tell me all about this date you're going to take Lyndsey on!" "Haha, chill out Sam. I honestly have no idea yet which is why I'm glad you're here a little early. You should help me plan something." Sam's facial expression brightened. She loved it when she got to help with your love life.

The two of you spent the next few hours bouncing ideas off of each other until one stuck out. You wrote down some of the details in your phone before you looked at the clock and realized it was already 7pm and the two of you had to leave if you wanted to make it to the concert in time.

The two of you made it to your car and again, blasted a playlist from Sam's phone.

It didn't take long for you to arrive at the venue. There was a huge line that went around the block. Luckily, you and Sam had VIP tickets and got to skip the line. You walked up to the door and showed the bouncer your tickets and he pointed you in the direction of the stage. When you walked into the large room with purple lights flashing and low music playing you suggested Sam and you get something to drink. The two of you passed time talking and laughing. About 45 minutes later the doors opened and you and Sam sprinted to the stage so you could be front row. Another 30 minutes and [band name] was walking on stage. The room screamed.

Sometime during a short break you had to use the bathroom and told Sam you'll be right back. You made your way through the crowd of people to one of the fanciest bathrooms you've ever seen. When you walked out of a stall to wash your hands, to your surprise, you saw Lynn.

"Hey Lynn! I didn't know you liked this band!" You said excitedly jogging up to her. She turn around and it looked like her whole mood increase when she flashed you a smile. She looked amazing. "Yeah I actually really love this band.. I had no idea I would be seeing you here! This is awesome!"

You and Lyndsey spent some time flirting when you heard someone announce [band name] would be back in a few short minutes. Without thinking twice you grabbed Lynn's hand and pulled her out of the bathroom and over to Sam.

When you made it back to the front you said to Sam "look who I found!" Sam hugged Lynn and you all talked until [band name] started playing again.

The three of you were jumping to the music and having a good time. Then you felt Lyndsey back up a little and you could have swore she was grinding on you on purpose. You decided she probably wasn't and continued jumping, not really wanting to move even if she was doing it by accident.

Eventually the concert ended and you, Sam, and Lynn walked outside. "Did you come here by yourself? Do you need a ride home?" You asked Lynn and she responded "yeah I actually  did come alone but I took the bus here so I was just going to wait for it to come back around." Sam elbowed you as if she was signaling you. "Nooo. Why would you wait out here at a bus stop by yourself in the dark? It's getting cold! Come with us, Sam was going to come back to my house but if you want we can drop you off at your house unless you're cool with hanging  with us for a bit." She looked like she was debating it for a second before saying "alright, sounds like fun. I'll just text my mom and let her know I'm not coming home right now." All you could do was smile. Lyndsey was going to be coming over your house when you're parents weren't home. You had no intentions of doing anything you just appreciate the privacy. You were just happy to be hanging out with her, even if Sam would be there because to you, she didn't count. She would probably sneak off to another room to let you and Lynn be alone. "Okayyy LET'S GO!!" Sam yelled and the three of you hustled into your car and headed back to your house.

A/N: I hope you're enjoying the story so far (I love that band)! I'm going to be updating this a lot but you can expect another part to my Jenna McDougall fanfiction tonight! Let me know what you think of this story by commenting and voting!