I Like You

You told Dane Lynn's address and you were in front of her house in under twenty minutes. 

You: Lynn! We're outside!

Lynn: ok give me a minute! I'll be right there. 

"Okay guys.. she's coming so don't be weird." you warned your friends. "she's coming?" Sam said with a wink. "SAM! I just said don't be weird." "I had to get it out of my system! I promise no more weird stuff." You guys laughed until Lynn was climbing in the third row with you. 

"Uh.. hey guys." Lynn said shyly. "HEY LYNN" all of your friends yelled at slightly different times making it sound like an off key choir. She laughed and you introduced everyone. "So Lynn, Dane, Sam's boyfriend, is driving, you know Sam, this is Lex, Sam's sister, that's Tay, and that's her girlfriend, Jenna." Lynn introduced herself to everyone and your friends kept looking at you and smirking like they knew something you didnt. You expected this. 

"Alright, now that we all know each other... are you all ready to go?" Dane asked. You all agreed that you were and Dane pulled off. For the next hour your friends got to know Lynn and continued to give you confusing looks. The seven of you sang along to Sam's playlist and talked about music for a while. Especially about Dane and Lex's upcoming ep, Lynn's band making an album, Tay's album that was just released, and Jenna's band changing their sound up for their next album. 

Eventually Dane pulled up to the creepiest gate you had ever seen in your life. You knew Lynn would be excited. Everyone got out of the car and walked over to the trunk. Dane, Sam and Lex opened it and grabbed a camera each. Tay and Jenna grabbed two guitars and what looked like a tent, and you and Lynn grabbed snacks. Dane really came prepared. You all followed him into the creepy forest and after about thirty minutes of walking you finally arrived at a lake with an open area perfect for a fire and a tent. "Dane, this is so much cooler than i expected!" Tay said causing everyone to laugh in agreement. "Don't underestimate me!" Dane whined. 

Tay and Jenna got to work setting up the huge tent that could probably fit all of you if you were determined. Dane and Lex started to get a fire going and randomly recording things (you knew Lex would turn into an amazing vide), and you and Lynn started opening up the snacks. Sam was walking around taking candid pictures of you guys on a polaroid camera. 

Once everyone was settled in and sitting around the campfire. (From left to right was Lex, Sam, Dane, Tay, Jenna, You then Lynn.) Lex and Dane grabbed the two acoustic guitars and started to play some songs they were working on. Lex sang and played rhythm while Dane was backup vocals and played lead. "GUYS THAT WAS AMAZING." Sam said after they finished two songs, Do It  Over and My Own. You all agreed and said you couldn't wait for the ep to come out. They passed the guitars to Jenna and Tay who played a couple of their songs. Eventually the guitar got to Lynn and everyone was shocked when she played a song she was working on for her band's album called Smoke. "What'd you guys think? I wrote that song in like an hour yesterday haha" Lynn said nervously, waiting for everyone to respond. "Lynn that was so good." "You're probably the most talented out of all of us." Your friends said and you all agreed. Lynn was blushing and everyone was looking at you for reasons unknown. You decided not to let it bother you that much. 

"Hey guys would it be cool if my friends/bandmates, Brian, Alex and Justin came to hang out with us?" Everyone thought that would be a great idea. "The more the merrier!" Dan shouted. "Alright cool. they should be here in about twenty minutes." You had no idea who Lyndsey's friends were. 

"I hope they like me"  you thought to yourself.

Twenty minutes went by fast. It was spent talking and laughing until a tall guy with stretched ears and forearm tattoos and a short, but buff guy, with a tattooed sleeve showed up. "He you must be Alex and Brian! Ok so who's who?" You asked. The tall one introduced himself as Alex and Alex introduced Brian as his boyfriend. "Nice so I'm y/n, That's Lex, Dane, Sam, Tay and Jenna." As you introduced your friends they gave Alex and Brian smiles and waved. "Come sit guys! Where's justin?" Lynn shouted and Alex took a seat next to her and Brian next to him. Then he told Lynn that Justin was at work and wouldn't be done until late tonight.