What Do You Guys Want To Watch?

When the three of you made it into your living room you all kicked off your shoes and immediately ran for the snacks. The plan was to watch a couple of horror movies and the way it looked, Sam and Lynn were probably going to sleepover which made you very excited.

Once you guys had everything in order you asked "okay so what do you guys want to watch?" Sam yelled out "Insidious!" Lynn added on by saying "oooh we should do an insidious marathon and watch all three!" you liked the sound of that. "Sounds like a good idea. But first I'm going to change into some sweats, i have extra if you guys want to change?" Sam jumped up and said "yes yes yes i want the pants with the horses on it!" Sam was obsessed with horses. "Good because i hate horses." Sam pretended to be offended at your comment. "Lynn come upstairs with me i think i can find something up here that fits you." With that the two of you went upstairs.

You made it to your bedroom and as soon as she walked in Lynn announced "sick bedroom! I didn't know you played guitar! You should play for me sometime." You smiled. "I'll think about it. but right now i need to find something that'll fit you. all my clothes are a little too big." you said the last part with a sigh and Lynn noticed. She immediately tried to recover the situation by saying "The bigger the better! Hand me those sweats!" You laughed a little, grabbed the horse pants and headed back downstairs.

When you got back to the living room you tossed the pants over to Sam and she went to the bathroom to change. You and Lynn were sitting on the couch with the movie intro paused. It was silent but it wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable silence. Lyndsey must have felt that way too because she scooted closer to you on the couch and cuddled into your side. "y/n... It's cold." She said in a tired voice that you found to be extremely adorable. All you wanted to do was kiss her but you refrained. Instead you shifted a little to grab the biggest blanket you could find and wrapped you and Lynn up in it. She cuddled closer to you and sighed "much better."

Shortly after Sam walked out of the bathroom and seemed taken back by what she was seeing take place on the couch but then she was having trouble fighting off her excitement. Apparently the sight of you and Lynn cuddling was too much because when she sat down she said "ok [y/n and Lynn's ship name], let's get this movie started!" You shot her a glance but when Lynn giggled her adorable giggle you couldn't help but smile.

About halfway into the movie you got a text from your mom.

Mom: Hi y/n! Your father and I won't be home tonight because we're going out with some friends and since it's late we are going to stay over their house.

You: Okay. Is it cool if Sam and Lynn sleepover?

Mom: who's Lynn? IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?

You laughed slightly at the idea.

You: I'm working on that lol but is it okay?

Mom: of course! Have fun, but not too much. Tell Sam she's in charge!

You loved your mom and her sense of humor.

When you started to say "Sam, my parents aren't coming home tonight and said you're in charge." Both sam and Lynn flinched at the sudden sound. You all laughed for a second until Lynn looked at the time. "Oh shit.. It's late maybe I should go." You stopped her from getting up and said "it's cool if you want to sleep here tonight. I can drive you home tomorrow morning if you want?" You really didn't want her to leave your side and judging by the grin on Sam's face, she could tell. Lynn gave you a small smile and whispered just loud enough for you to hear "as long as i get to sleep like this." you smiled back and said "i wouldn't want it any other way." Lynn texted her mom and said she was going to sleep at her friends house tonight. When she did, you didn't mean to, but you caught a glimpse of the conversation between her and her mom. 

Lynn: Hey mom, is it okay if i sleep at y/n's house tonight? 

Momma Gunnulfsen: OH IS THAT THE GIRL YOU COULDNT STOP TALKING ABOUT TODAY? AWW. yes of course honey. have fun! call me in the morning! 

Lynn: HAHA thanks mom 

You held in your laugh at her mom's contact name and sense of humor and you were blushing extremely hard at the idea of Lynn talking about you to her. 

Sam interrupted your thoughts with "So Lynn? You staying over?" Lynn nodded and they went back to focusing on the movie while you went back to focusing on Lynn's breathing and how warm she felt under your arm, against your side. 

By the middle of Insidious 2 Lynn was fast asleep still in the same position. Sam was still awake and when you two made eye contact Sam mouthed a long "aww." You smiled and blushed and mouthed a "what do i do?" Sam just shrugged so you figured you would wake Lynn up for a few seconds so you can get comfortable. You whispered to her "Lynn... can you get up for one really quick second? I'm tired and want to get comfortable." She gave you a sleepy nod and stood up. Sam stated "Guys it's like 3 am... I'm gonna go sleep. y/n can i crash in your room since it seems like you and Lynn are pretty comfortable out here?" You looked at Lynn and even though she was sleepy she excitedly nodded. "Yeah sure Sam. Goodnight." 

You laid back down on your oversized couch and Lynn climbed onto the couch in front of you claiming the spot as little spoon. You wrapped the two of you up in the big blanket again and wrapped her arm around her waste and pulled her closer. She gave a pleased mumble and the two of you drifted off into a happy sleep. 

A/N: If you have any ideas of what should happen further in the story let me know! i really want to get the readers involved. Also, if you like the story so far, remember to vote and comment!