Madame Maxime had drawn herself up to her full, and considerable, height. The top of her handsome head brushed the candle-filled chandelier, and her gigantic black-satin bosom swelled.  “What is ze meaning of zis, Dumbly-dorr?” she said imperiously.  

“I’d rather like to know that myself, Dumbledore,” said Professor Karkaroff. He was wearing a steely smile, and his blue eyes were like chips of ice. “Two Hogwarts champions? I don’t remember anyone telling me the host school is allowed two champions – or have I not read the rules carefully enough?”  He gave a short and nasty laugh. 

“C’est impossible,” said Madame Maxime, whose enormous hand with its many superb opals was resting upon Fleur’s shoulder. “Ogwarts cannot ‘ave two champions. It is most injust.” 

“We were under the impression that your Age Line would keep out younger contestants, Dumbledore,” said Karkaroff, his steely smile still in place, though his eyes were colder than ever. “Otherwise, we would, of course, have brought along a wider selection of candidates from our own schools.” 

“It’s no one’s fault but Potter’s, Karkaroff,” said Snape softly. His black eyes were alight with malice. “Don’t go blaming Dumbledore for Potter’s determination to break rules. He has been crossing lines ever since he arrived here -” 

THAT NON LLAMA!

I’d shout, but then someone would ask me why I was here, and they’d kick me out.

“Thank you, Severus,” said Dumbledore firmly, and Snape went quiet, though his eyes still glinted malevolently through his curtain of greasy black hair. I seriously wonder if he has heard of shampoo.

Oh, I remember asking him about shampoo while I stayed at his house that time.

Oh man, not to brag, but that was really epic.

CONVERSATION! LISTEN TO IT!

Professor Dumbledore was now looking down at Harry, who looked right back at him.

“Did you put your name into the Goblet of Fire, Harry?” he asked calmly.  

“No,” said Harry. Snape made a soft noise of impatient disbelief in the shadows. 

Puck head.

“Did you ask an older student to put it into the Goblet of Fire for you?” said Professor Dumbledore, ignoring Snape. 

“No,” said Harry fervidly.

“Ah, but of course ‘e is lying!” cried Madame Maxime. Snape was now shaking his head, his lip curling. 

“He could not have crossed the Age Line,” said Professor McGonagall sharply. “I am sure we are all agreed on that -”

“Dumbly-dorr must ‘ave made a mistake wiz ze line,” said Madame Maxime, shrugging.

“It is possible, of course,” said Dumbledore politely. 

“Dumbledore, you know perfectly well you did not make a mistake!” said Professor McGonagall angrily. “Really, what nonsense! Harry could not have crossed the line himself, and as Professor Dumbledore believes that he did not persuade an older student to do it for him, I’m sure that should be good enough for everybody else!”  She shot a very angry look at Professor Snape. 

Yeah, she’s awesome.

I’m telling her that next lesson.

She actually cares about people’s wellbeing.

I’m going to be quiet before I confess my undying love for PROFESSOR MG!

Haha, it will be like my love for Dumbledore’s beard.