Chapter 16 - London.

Start from the beginning

- I was thinking of my angel? Can I know? 

- In our lives in London, kitten. - I smile. 

I had to say it to Yasmin . Imagine if I said : I almost lost control of the car by her beauty. She would laugh at me for the rest of your life.  

At nine in the morning we arrived in London and went to the apartment that Paul and I rented. The girls took everything he had prepared for breakfast. Yasmin chocolate cake, Layla coffee, sandwiches Victoria. We had coffee and about ten started working. The girls helped Paul and I clean the apartment and pack up our rooms. I took all my posters, LPs, many clothes. Anyway, little by little we were putting everything in order. Yasmine bought some things in Truro supermarket and brought here. She did a quick lunch for us. Pasta. As she made lunch, Layla and Victoria cleaned the apartment with me and Paul. After Paul and I packed up our room, we put our clothes in the wardrobe. We stopped for lunch around one afternoon. We had lunch and we continue to put everything in order. We finished around six in the evening. The girls, Paul and I were tired. We go back to London tomorrow night. Tomorrow morning will help the girls to clean their apartment. We took Yasmine, Layla and Victoria to sleep in the apartment since they split. Before we left for dinner and went to a London pub. We do not got drunk because we would have more work tomorrow.

The next day Paul and I got up at eight in the morning and went straight to the apartment of the girls. They were already agreed and Yasmine finished making coffee . Apparently my princess is who will dominate the kitchen when you are living with friends . Layla and Victoria were already finished washing the bathroom. When we arrived we went to have coffee. And then we help our friends to clean their rooms , unpack their luggage. The apartment them is twice the Paul and my in size and the girls brought it seems the world inside the backpacks. Beauty products , toiletries, clothes and more and more shoes . Women , men will never understand 100 % of the female soul.  

At about eleven o'clock my princess was to make our lunch and Layla, Victoria, Paul and I continued to clean things up and in order. One o'clock we stopped for lunch. Yasmine had made Brazilian food. I had already eaten at other times in your home, but Paul, Victoria and Yasmine not. 

- Yasmine want the recipe of this wonderful stew with rice and salad. - Layla said. 

- Brazilian food is tasty too. Although Vick still you and I have to cook.

 - Really is to be congratulated, Yasmin - Paul smiled. - Roger and I have luck as well. From time to time you will cook for us is not? 

- Of course it is Paul, is quiet. - I also want the recipe. - Said Victoria Yasmin. 

- I will teach you girls to prepare a typical Brazilian dishes. - She smiled beautifully. 

Another thing that I am completely hooked on the food that is prepared Yasmin. She cooks better than my mother. After lunch Yasmine was washing the dishes and Paul and I were put new bulbs for girls in their rooms, turn lamp, those things that only men can do. Yet fixed the shoe Layla and Yasmine, moreover we joiners services. It was around five-thirty. Paul and I returned to our apartment to get the rest of our stuff and take a shower. The girls also took the opportunity to take a bath. At six-thirty we would leave for Truro.  

In delayed a bit because of the girls and we left London at seven o'clock . We arrived in Truro at nine -thirty . We arrived quickly because I did not drive drove . I took that Yasmin and the girls were sleeping in the back seat of the car and Paul and I were talking the whole trip and drove in a hurry it. We were tired and wanted to get to Truro soon . Let everyone at home and finally my princess . Thank you for your help. She smiled beautifully in response .