Elijah x Reader part 3

READERS NOTE: ALOHA GUYS, ITS BACK-THE STORY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR <3333 ENJOY! ALSO OUTFIT INSPO FOR FUTHER IN THE STORY BELOW:

DRESS: http://www.glamour.com/images/fashion/2011/12/1201-03_long-sleeve-dress-delias-leopard-print-cotton_li.jpg

HAIR: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4800000/Keira-in-Silk-keira-knightley-4825386-852-480.jpg

You couldn't stop thinking over the dreams you had been having lately, all plagued with the deliciously handsome Elijah Mikaelson-the mysterious stranger who had been nothing but kind eyes and loving gestures since you'd moved in.  Just the thought of him made you sigh a bit, and you remembered that day you had considered inviting him to have dinner with you at your house.  You cursed yourself for not actually taking initiative in doing so.  Where was your adventure?

It was funny-because that dream had felt SO real-as though it actually happened before your eyes. His lips on your own, moving slow and deep in your kiss-his hands holding your waist, and the small of your back as though you were some sort of treasure he feared would break...sigh...But no, it couldn't have happened-and besides you had woken up on your bed afterwards...a clear explanation for a dream, right?  Your heart fell slightly at the thought...Elijah Mikaelson was a man of class and elegance, to think he would have kissed you on the second day he had known you was a bit much-as well as all the other things you had imagined; him eating dinner with you; him helping you unpack your books.  Dreams were so vivid these days...odd how much detail you had dare remembered...but you shrugged it off, glad you could picture the man's lips on your own even if it merely commenced in your head and in fitful sleep.

You pushed a stray lock of hair behind your ears-the piece that always seemed to get loose from your (h/c) ponytail when you weren't even messing with it-hands setting aside your sketchbook.  You couldn't focus on it today-couldn't focus on anything truthfully...except for Elijah.  You really had to forget that dream-it had happened a week ago, the odds of that ever occurring were very slim, and besides; its not like Elijah had called you up immediately afterwa-

Your landline rang shrilly throughout your house, breaking you from your rather coincidental thoughts, as you picked up the device with slender fingers, and brought it up to your ear, lips parting sweetly.

          " Hello? "

          " Ah, miss (Y/N), I hope I haven't disturbed you. "

His voice-that velvet voice that made her knees like jelly and her heart skip every other second.  What was it about him that turned her whole world the other direction?  -Instantly (Y/N) perked up, casing her lower lip in her teeth for a moment, her toes curling in her shoes at her sudden excitement of just hearing the Mikaelson, and then she remembered he was still waiting for her to speak.

          " Oh not at all!  I was just...thinking over some things. "

(Y/N) Grinned like a cheshire cat-leaning against the wall with the receiver in hand, eyes closing as she played her dream over again in her head.  She could hear Elijah chuckling-one of the most captivating sounds she had ever heard-rich and baritone-and radiating with masculinity.  She had to suppress another sigh.

          " I see.  Well, I've called because I was wondering if you'd like to join me tonight for dinner at my home?  Seeing as you've just joined our quaint little town, this could be a good opportunity to...get to know each other better?  Does that sound alright to you? "

You barely gave Elijah time to finish before sending a multitude of yes' his way, voice clearly containing an unseeable amount of excitement.  More chuckling came through from the other end-and you feared sounding too eager too early, but he made no notion towards your giddiness, and instead listened intently to your agreement.