Ultron x reader part 3

READERS NOTE: this is part three of my ultron x reader series, I have only seen the avengers A.O.U. once, so my knowledge of him is limited, therefore please do not judge.

Your pulse thundered in your ears like a great hummingbird, fluttering so fast you feared it would leap out of your chest at any given moment.  Still you tried to calm yourself, though oddly a part of you knew you would not be harmed by this metal being, a part of you understood that...what you feared was how he knew you so well, how he seemed to memorize your weakness and use it until you had no desire but to comply to his every whim.  And that was another thing, because you knew you would.  

He was incredible.  He was captivating.

You clenched your fist, as you sat in the chair opposite him, digging  your nails into your palm till you knew there would be little crescent moons where they had pressed down, tinged pink where the blood would raise under the skin.

"Please-I-" You tried to speak, voice softer than you would have liked.  He had caught you more than by surprise.  He had sparked your interest, making it nearly impossible for you to feel anything but awe towards him.  You were lost beyond return, and what made it worse was he knew.  He wore a grin that spoke of secrets, of things only he could know, only he could relish in their joy-all the while being mischievous, being coy, being clever.

"What do you want from me?"  Finally (Y/N) found the courage to ask the one question she had been wondering, the one thing racking her mind.  Bright hues, wide and searching studied the figure, watching with intricate attention as his face morphed into something of amusement once more, of a smile, twisting the flat planes of metal that was his face.  

Every time his eyes turned her way she feared she would burst into flames, as though she were standing alone with him, exposed, as though he could see right through her very soul.  Somewhere deep within her, as much as she denied it, she wanted him to see her, wanted everything that had happened and was glad she had been taken.  

The metal being had risen from his chair, and had neared you a bit, leaning his hip upon the wooden table, one large admantium hand upon its surface near you.  You eyed it in slight before you raised your gaze to meet his own, your breathing heavy, chest heaving up in down, adrenaline coursing through you.

"Ah, but you see (Y/N), the question is not what, my dear, but why?"  He was walking then, his alluring voice filling your senses, his movements so precise and accounted for he barely made a sound as he circled you, pausing once he was positioned behind.

You froze in your seat, neck muscles flaring in slight at your fear, and you licked your lips, their skin chapped and dry, relishing in the heat of your mouth.

Ultron had been watching you closely, studying as he spoke with you, as he looked upon you, even as he stood just inches behind you.  He did not miss the flaring moment of fear within you, nor the subtle movement of your tongue to wet your lips, but some sort of primal being inside of him was ignited in that moment.  

He had known you were captivating, he had seen you for weeks, studying the curve of your face behind the screen of his computers, of the slight pout to your mouth, of the dough-y look that shined within your deep eyes...but these actions were new.  Ultron had never thought much of romance before, of his own desire, but the simplest move, the simplest notion to wet your lips had his wires heating into his core.  

What was it about you?  It drove him mad.

He was there then, right beside the shell of your ear, his warmth radiating off him into your skin.  A part of you wondered how he would produce heat anyways, but turned such a silly thought aside.  He was a being worthy of attention, he should be, he was everything you had fought for in your life, everything you studied and worked for each day, better, more advanced, perfection itself.  You didn't doubt his strength nor his abilities.

"You're a smart girl, (Y/N), tell me, why do you think I took you?" The rich baritones of his voice vibrated through your eardrums, your inner self purring in delight at his appraisal, as though you were tuned to his very presence, anxious and ready for him to ask anything of you.  You bit your lip then, unable to focus properly, your heart speratic, your nerves on fire near your ear where he had come close.

What was happening to you?

"I..." You looked to him then, meeting glowing orbs of red beneath thick lashes, your mouth slightly agape. "I think you took me because..." You paused, swallowing thickly.  He watched with precise study as your neck moved, wondering quite unexpectedly how beautiful the milky skin exposed there, at the junction of your collar bone and shoulder was.  How you were the pinnacle of human beauty.  

"-because I know you are more than a machine...and because I believe it..." Your voice was different now, not afraid, not unsure.  Something inside of you had known after all.  It was the only thing that made sense.  As your words filled mechanical ears, Ultron grinned, a deep and coy smile that filled his whole being with pleasure.  

"Oh, yes." He couldnt help the near growl escape his throat, his appraisal evident as he neared your form once more, his great hand taking familiar hold of your chin-gentle, curious, though not hard.  His thumb probed gently at your bottom lip, which jutted out in your pout, plump and expectant.  It was hard for Ultron to tear his gaze from your mouth, but he forced himself to, moving up to your eyes, which seemed a bit darker in hue now.  He smiled.

"You, my dear, are going to help me become even more."

Everything was about to change.

PART FOUR COMING SOON!