01 - The bad boy.

This is the first chapter of Give me a dollar I hope you will like it.
#givemeadollarJason 💸

The music was loud, the beat almost broke my eardrums. My heart was beating on the rhythm, I slipped on my champagne while I was sitting in a comfortable armchair. I looked at all the screaming ladies, they had no chill. Some of them were way too loud, their voice hurt my ears.
I was in a dark house with red neon lights and deep purple and with a lot of crazy women.
All antiquated furnitures but they gave notables vibes, like you're in a castle.

Everybody held flashlights and glasses with alcohol in their hands.
The air was full of sexual feelings, I felt that spicy scent. As the music got quieter, the ladies were more excited, they knew something is starting...
I didn't move from my chair, I didn't even want to be here...

From somewhere I heard a deep but the most sensual voice of a woman. The middle of the rooms got empty and everybody stood in a big circle, giving space for that thing what's about to happen.
I looked around, scanning the persons, trying to find my friend and maybe kill her too. When I saw her excited face, I shook my head and walked next to her and waited for the action.

The erotic voice hit my ears again, the ladies started to smile showing their white teeth, they started to move, giggle and shake in excitement.
-How are my pretty, pretty ladies doing tonight? -finally I saw the mysterious woman, she was beautiful with her caramel skin and long black hair. She had a blue jeans on, what's made her ass look perfect and a white shirt with golden buttons. Every lady screamed, happily answering her question.

-Tonight, the gods will spoil us, making us feel like we are beauty queens. They will treat us the way we deserve. -all the crazy women shook the flashlights and screamed like little girls not like adult, independent ladies.
-Lets start with the man, who's going to make you fall in love, who's as sweet as the lollipop you wanna suck on. -as she stopped speaking the music was loud again, if I could have sex through my ears, this song would fuck me.

The adonis picked a lady and made her sit down on a chair. He stood behind her and started to massage her shoulders way too erotic I think. The one lucky lady just smiled and acted all shy.

I walked into the other room.
-Here is the chocolate you all wanna put into your mouth and let of melt... Mmmmm, bad bad goddesses. -the erotic lady laughed and turned the music on.
This chocolate man ripped off his shirt, showing his hard rock abs for these horny queens. He grabbed a girl made her jump on him and wrap her lags around his waist and grinding his member to her. All the ladies were throwing dollars to him, the floor was full of money, I could easily swim in it.

I walked back to my comfy armchair but I needed something stronger so I grabbed a glass of whiskey and sat back down. In this room a guy made a crazy one bend over for him and his dance moves imitated the way he'd fuck her. She just screamed and laughed so loud and the dollars were flying.
Did really my friend just brought me into a stripper house?

~ Flashback ~
I was reading some magazines and makeup advices. My roommate just ran into the kitchen and started to talk so I acted like I cared.
-Come on Selphie you need a great night! I don't know when was the last time you had fun! -I just hummed, and turned a page.
-Don't be such a snob. You and me tonight! I wanna party girl and you better join me! -she continued her dance moves on my nerves. I knew I need to give up and deal with it or she won't stop.
-Where you wanna go huh? -I leaned my chin on my hands looking at her with a raised eyebrow.
-I wanna celebrate my breakup, I know a place where I can... be pretty tonight! -she winked I just rolled my eyes.
Amazing were going to party...
~End of flashback ~