Silver Horizons | 21

If this seems very scattered, it's because it is. If it seems rushed, it is. Don't worry. Everything will works itself out once I edit it. xD So please don't be all up on my ass about my crappy writing in this chapter. I just needed to get it done.

By the way, THIS IS NOT THE END. THERE IS AN EPILOGUE. I SUGGEST READING THE EPILOGUE BECAUSE WITHOUT THE EPILOGUE, YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT STORY.

Plus, the epilogue is basically what I've been waiting for this entire story. If you don't read it, then you can't read the next book. ;) It'll probably be out tomorrow or Sunday, because I'm tired and lazy.

Happy reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! I love you all.

_____________________________________________________________________

“Guys,” Forest said from behind Kyle and I who were still hugging it out, “it’s great that we find got reunited again but we need to go and find Sam and Ben. You know, tell them that we found the brat.”

            I was so excited that we found Kyle that I didn’t even reprimand Forest for calling my little brother a brat.

            “It’s so great that we found you,” I told Kyle.

            “I know, I’m so glad that you knew where to look,” Kyle replied. “I mean, I wasn’t sure if you would know me that well.”

            I shoved him softly. “Of course I know you. You’re my brother.”

            “Yap, yap, yap, yay, yay, yay, love, love, love,” Forest grumbled. Brushing past us, he walked out the door and onto the street. “You two are so annoying.”

            It was starting to get dark outside, and it was in the nighttime that the zombies liked to attack. I hoped that these houses were clear of zombies so we could get one night’s sleep without being on constant guard. I didn’t want to have to sleep with one eye open tonight. I was tired.

            When we all entered the house opposite of the one we found Kyle in, the first thing was saw was Sam and Ben and they were fighting. Loudly.

            “Bad things happen,” Ben yelled at Sam, “but that doesn’t mean you can blame me for all of your goddamn problems!”

            Sam narrowed his eyes at his friend and shouted, “Yeah right you little bitch it’s your fault I got roped into Georgia’s shit!”

            Ben rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. “Well I’m so sorry that I wanted my friend to stay the fuck alive!”

            “It’s your fa—“

            Tired of their bickering, Forest whistled extremely loudly with his fingers. I had no idea that he could do that. Immediately both Ben and Sam stopped yelling at each other and looked in Forest’s direction. Sam looked like he was about to blow a gasket and Ben looked like he was just ready to leave.

            “Shut the fuck up, you two,” Forest said forcefully. “I don’t want to hear you to arguing about anything. We found Kyle, and now we’re going to crash here for the night. If you have any disagreements with what I just ordered you to you, by all means leave. Nobody will miss you.”

            Ben and Sam simply glared at Forest before stalking off in the other direction.

            “Now that that’s settled,” Forest said. He turned back to look at Kyle and I. “We need to find some places to sleep.”