"Thank you!" I yelled after her glancing at the stuff in my hands. I was so thankful Macey was so much like Aunt Kay in the fashion department. Not second guessing her I stripped out of my pjs. Macey picked out a pair of tan skinny jeans, and a teal blousey shirt that had black lace at the top. Once I had wiggled myself into the jeans I put the blouse on. Macey definitely knew her clothes.

She got that from Aunt Kay who even let Macey design a few clothes for her shop. Although Mace was good at that she didn't want to follow in her mothers footsteps. So becoming a Chemical Engineer was what she decided. It helped that she got a 32 out of 36 on the ACT. Which was impossible if you ask me!

Once I was dressed I headed back into the bathroom to finish up my hair and makeup. I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard so I was going to go with simply curling my hair and little makeup. With the curling wand heating up I started on my makeup. When I was half way through Mace walked in looking more awake now.

"How did you sleep?" I asked putting the finishing touch of my lipstick.

"Okay until you came screeching into my room." She muttered. I rolled my eyes at her. I moved out of her way to curl my hair while she did her own makeup.

"So you have Math first class right?"

"Sadly yes, then I have Chemistry." Her tone got excited at Chemistry. I knew she didn't really mind having math because she was so good at it, the only big deal was it was at 8. She is literally the only person that is excited about science. Don't get me wrong I like science but not as much as her. 

"When do you have a break for lunch?" I asked. I should know this but after agonizing over my own schedule I forgot about hers. When we both got in and went to apply for classes we made sure to have at least one class together which was Psychology on Wednesday. But other than that we didn't have the same for our majors were different.

"I think I have from 12:30 to 1:30 or so." She commented. I continued on curling my hair, something I had gotten really good at and didn't need a mirror. That was practically my only talent in the fashion beauty world.

"I'm free from 1:00 to 2:00. Well at least we can see each other for half an hour." I shrugged slightly sad about that.

"Yeah and the game is at 8 so we have plenty of time to get dinner and get ready."

"Luke and I are probably meeting up around 4 for our ritual, then we can go get dinner while he gets ready." I smiled thinking of our ritual. We couldn't stop doing it now, we have been doing it since high school. I made a mental reminder to text him in just a little bit to make sure we were on.

"That sounds good." We quickly finished up what we were doing. Standing next to Mace's short frame I looked at my curled hair. I looked good, as good as I was going to get anyways. Macey's short light brown hair was naturally slightly wavy and framed her face. Her makeup was like mine with only a little to make it look like I tried.

"Want to go grab a coffee before class?" I asked. We still had about 45 minutes and that was if we wanted to be early so we had plenty of time.

"Sure." We left the bathroom and headed to our own rooms. "Wear those black booties!" She yelled over her shoulder at me. Following her advice I grabbed the semi new black heeled booties I bought a little bit ago. Lacing them on I went over to my full length mirror. Mace definitely did good with my outfit. I looked cute yet casual.

Happy with my appearance I moved around my room gathering all the stuff I needed. I had my purse/bag and a backpack I was going to carry today. I know backpacks were more high school than college but it would hold everything I would need for class. It was the first day anyways I will figure out if it worked or something better later on.