Chapter 5...

Not Edited! 

Dedicated to K_A_E159 for being so sweet! And giving me great advice! <3 <3

Carters outfit above. I forgot who sent me this but thank you!! 

Song on the side is a version of Justin Bieber's song Love Yourself. I am obsessed with it! 

(Sorry about long A/N at the end but go read!) 

Of course like every first day of school, I didn't sleep. I tossed and turned the entire time only dozing off for a little while before snapping awake. So when my alarm went off at 6 o'clock I groaned. I wasn't ready to get up and having gotten use to sleeping in until at least 8 during the summer I was tired. Of course though the moment I realized it was the first day of college I jumped right out of bed.

I quickly made my way to the shower down the hall wanting to look my best for the big day. I knew practically every girl would be doing the same thing as me today. Then give it a week of dressing up and I'll be back in my sweats. As I washed my long brown hair I thought over my class schedule already memorizing it. My first class at 8-10 was English 243. My second class 11-12 was Art 111B. And my final class of the day at 2-3:00 was Math 200. (I honestly don't know what class codes there are. Every school is different, so just go with it.)

My schedule wasn't too hard this semester. I only went to classes Monday's, Wednesday's,  and Thursday's. I only had 2 classes on Wednesday and 1 on Thursday. I wanted to make sure this semester wasn't too stressful for it is my first. Rather have a 'laid' back one and next semester do more classes, that way I have a feel for college. So I was only taking 5 classes. 

Hoping out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my frame and looked in the mirror. My blue eyes were shining with what looked like excitement and nervousness. I stared at myself for a few minutes. I definitely had my mothers face, but where as hers is beautiful I was pretty at best. Not wanting to waste anymore time in here and knew Macey still had to get up I went back to my room to throw on something.

I threw back on my pi's before making my way to Macey's room. She was not the easiest person to wake up. I knew she slept through her alarm or she probably didn't even set one knowing I would get her up. Since both of us had classes at 8 today I was in charge of getting us up with plenty of time to get ready. Going over to her sleeping form I found her shoulder under all the covers and started shaking it.

"Mace get up." I said slowly making my voice louder. She groaned from under the mountain of covers. "Macey if you don't get up now you will be late, I'm not waiting for you." When I felt her move and groan again I knew she was up. "I'm done with the shower so go get in." Turning I left her room and headed back to mine.

The clock on my bedside table said it was 6:30 am. I had plenty of time to get ready and make my way to English building. Going over to my closet I heard Macey stumbling down the hallway to the bathroom. Shaking my head I started to figure out what I am going to wear. The first day of school as usual you wanted to dress up. Wanted to show everyone how the summer 'changed' you and show off the new clothes you got. And for most girls it was to show off the tan they got which meant as little clothing as they could.

I leafed through some of the clothes I had in my closet. Everything I saw I didn't like. Usually I wasn't that picky about my outfit but what if there were cute guys in my classes? I mean I wasn't looking to date anyone, beside Ethan of course, but it didn't hurt to look good. You never know at college.

Huffing I moved to my chest of drawers after not finding anything. I kept moving back and forth between outfits when Macey walked into my room clad in a robe. Not saying a word she headed for my closet grabbed a shirt then went to grab a pair of pants. Once she had what she wanted she threw it at me before leaving to her own room.