You talked about Lyndsey's band, PVRIS, for a while. You felt like you had to do something to impress your new friends because you were the only one not in a band. "Hey Jenna, pass me that guitar?" Jenna handed you one of the acoustic guitars and everyone looked at you confused. "So i have a confession. I've been working on a song for a while now." Everyone had a smile on their face waiting for you to start playing. They had no idea what to expect because none of them had really heard you sing unless in the car, but that doesn't count. 

You started playing the intro and made eye contact with Lynn. She gave you an encouraging thumbs up as you sang. 

"you are my peach, your are my plum. you are my earth, you are my sun. I love your fingers, I love your toes. the back of your head, the tip of your nose. and you are the reason I'm smiling, when there is nothing to smile about. and you are the reason I'm smiling when theres nothing to smile about. One day you will find someone who will love you like you deserve. But for now I'm the only one here so I'm betting it's a fact that you will never learn."

"What did you guys think?" you asked shyly, mostly talking to Lynn. "Y/N I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD SING LIKE THAT" Tay yelled. "ok so how long have you been hiding your talent from us?" Jenna added. Sam looked shocked. "why did i not know you could sing like that?" she asked, laughing. Dane and Lex were whispering something to each other. "Dane? Lex? What did you guys think?" They looked up at you for a second before Dane spoke. "We think you should join our band." Everyone went silent for a moment. "Are you guys serious? You already have an ep coming out!" Lex laughed. "Yes we're serious! Then you'll join just in time for us to start working on an album!" You were so excited. You glanced at Lynn for approval and she looked so happy for you. "Okay then i guess I'm joining Heir!" 

Everyone cheered in congratulations. 

You spent the rest of the day talking with Lyndsey and getting to know Brian and Alex. Turns out they're pretty cool dudes. You learned that Alex dropped out of school and Brian graduated last year. You felt like Lynn was more focused on you than either of them throughout the entire conversation. 

It's probably just in my head you thought to yourself 

Dane interrupted your thoughts when he tapped you on the shoulder, grabbing both yours and Lyndsey's attention. "It's getting late and me you and Sam have a chem test tomorrow so i think we should go." You were about to answer but Alex beat you to it. "Really dude? It's kind of early and we we're having a good time! Y/n, if you want, me and Brian could drive you and Lyndsey home in like an hour?" You looked at Lynn to see what she thought but she looked just as confused as you. "Uh.. yeah sure i guess so. But i dont think we should stay out any later than an hour." you answered. "Yeah sure, I'll drive you home then." Alex assured you. "Well, alright. I'll see you tomorrow then y/n. Bye Lynn!" Dane said before jogging back over to Sam, Lex, Tay and Jenna who all waved goodbye to the four of you. 

Once they left you turned to Alex and said "What was that all about?" 

Alex looked pleased with himself but Brian looked like he knew his boyfriend was up to something. 

"Oh come one y/n! We all know you sang that song earlier for Lynn! And Lynn,I heard you sang smoke earlier! The song you said you specifically wrote for y/n! Admit you like each other already!" Lyndsey went to object but Alex cut her off. "Lynn, we are not leaving until you admit you like y/n, I am done with you constantly talking to me and Brian about how amazing she is ever since she showed you your locker. Clearly she likes you too! Go for it! She's literally sitting in front of us!"

You needed a minute to take it all in. You knew Lynn liked you at least a little by now. But she wrote Smoke about you and constantly talks to her friends about you?  And ever since you first talked to her too? You couldnt keep the smile off of your face.

"Okay Alex! I like her, I do. I like her a lot."

You thought you were imagining it. Did Lyndsey just say she liked you a lot?

"Don't tell me Lynn! Tell her!"

Lyndsey turned to you and looked like she was excited and about to cry at the same time. 

"I-i- uh i like.. you..." 

after she said it, she turned away and looked at the ground. You tapped her shoulder, getting her attention back. When she turned around, you didnt think twice about it.

You kissed her. 

A/N: AHHHH! y/n kissed Lynn! What did you guys think of this chapter? 

Also: Bonus points if you can tell me what song y/n was singing