day 1

♡Lucy's pov♡

I sat down in our new living room. It seemed to be bigger than my other house. I curled up by myself and read my book, natsu came down and plopped down on the couch next to me. I squealed and held onto the side of the couch. He giggled and looked at the TV. I got up and walked to the kitchen, the floor was slippery with socks on. I walked in and slipped of coarse landing on my ass. I got up hearing snickering coming from Natsu. I growled and got a glass of water walking back to our room. All my stuff was in there as I looked around. A bed for two was placed by the closest bathroom, a view into looking at the shower and bathtub. I went back down to the living room and looked at Natsu who fell sound asleep. I barely even knew him and we are married... typical... I sat down on the other side of the couch and read my book. It was a romance, I like it and all but I don't like experiencing it... weird aye?

♡near dinner♡

I started cooking for the both of us and made soup. He took his and went to the room so I went to the living room and ate. "Luuuuuuuucy" I heard Natsu's voice called me from our room. I stood up and walked in and looked at him raising an eyebrow. "Yeah?" I asked leaning against the wall. "Can you take my bowl I'm tired." He said. I rolled my eyes and picked it up and took it to the kitchen. "By the way. You can't tell ANYONE about this. Not even your closes friemds..." I said before walking out.

♡the next day♡

I was walking the to school with my things and looked down scratching the back of my head remembering I had no friends. I sat down on the stairs and read my book. I could hear footsteps coming up to me. "Um. Are you Lucy? Our friend said that you were a real cool person." A sweet voice said. I looked up and saw a blue haired girl next to a red hair girl. I nodded and saw Natsu walking with a bunch of his friends. He seemed to be quite popular. "Hi I'm Erza. This is Levi." The red hair named Erza said. I waved at them "It's very nice to meet you both. Erza and Levy." I nodded shaking their hands. "Who told you about me?" I asked wondering who would know me. "It was the guy in pink hair that passed us. Natsu." Levy said pointing behind her. I wasn't sulrised. "Oh cool. Natsu and I are....close friends" I lied big time. They nodded and smiled.

♡after school ♡

Natsu ran up to me putting his arm on my shoulder. "So luce how was the 2nd day of school?" He said teasingly. I looked at him shaking my head. "Who are Erza and Levy? They came up to me and told me that you said something about me. I had to say we were close friends!" I said crossing my arms. "Aw sorry luce. Didn't mean to put pressure on ya!" He said wrapping his arm around me friendly giving me a side hug. We kept walking home, I got bored and started listening to music. "What you listening to Lucy?" He sounded bored. I looked at him My chemical Romance." I said smiling knowing he wouldn't know what it was. He looked confused, I chuckled and walked to our front porch and opened the door. He walked in and quickly planted himself on the couch. I went to the room and sat down to do my homework. He ran in a jumped on the bed making me jump a bit 'KYAA!!' I screamed before looking at him. He was snickering looking down. I sighed and giggled, it was a bit funny. "What are you doing in here alone wifey" he said. "WIFEY???" I nearly shouted. He chuckled and hugged me from behind. "Uh...why the hell are you doing??" I asked him tapping his arms. He looked at me and looked kind of upset. "We are just friends Lucy. Hugging doesn't mean that we are married or something" He said then let go. I nodded in agreement "that is true." I said looking at him.

His hair was so perfect. His smile was so heart warming, his skin was smooth. CUT IT OUT LUCY. DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!!! Just...friends....

All the way to Lissana's home...she was plotting something bad... involving the police...