Bathtime: Gajevy/Gale

Gajeel's POV

"Solid Script Fire", "Damn Shrimp that one almost got me, but you have to be quicker the enemy won't go easy on you." *heh the Shrimp is getting better, just watching her fight is sexy. Her small waist and nice ass, wouldn't mind feeling that.* "Gihi, oy Shrimp I'll make you a deal; don't go down in the next 10 minutes and I'll take you to a nice bathhouse!"" It's on, Gajeel!"

Levy's POV

"It's on, Gajeel!" How am I supposed to last 10 minutes much less 10 seconds? As Gajeel tries and knock me down, I can only dodge at this point. "Come on Shrimp, you can do more than that right? We still have six minutes. Gihi!" "Six?!?" Wait. I've been working on that! Time to set up the rune. As I begin to set up the rune Gajeel is continuing his onslaught of attacks, I can tell that he is going easy for some reason. "Is that all you've got Gajeel-kun?"" Think you can take more Shrimp, here try it!" Gajeel suddenly starts increasing his magic. How can he do this? "Two minutes, Shrimp" I've got this. While I was thinking Gajeel managed to knock me over with his iron dragon roar. "Good try Shrimp, maybe next time" "Aww but I was so close to the bathhouse!" " Fine, I still take you alright lets get Lily and go."

~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~
*arriving at the bathhouse*

Still Levy's POV

"..Sorry but we only have shared baths and one room available at the moment" Gajeel turns to me, "What do you wanna do Shrimp? Stay or leave and come back some other time?" Shares baths, I can feel my cheeks heating up, come on Levy woman up this is your chance as Lu-chan would say. Maybe I'll confess to him *or better he confesses to you* inner inner thoughts are too naughty some times! As Gajeel and I get ready for the bathhouse Lily is making comments under his breath but I can't understand them. "....attack her....love on her....fess to her..." Oh well I can't do anything about it. "Gajeel you seem really quiet is everything okay?" "Yeah, fine Shrimp just tired."

Gajeel's POV

How the hell would anything be fine, I'm about to see her in less clothing than I can handle. And Lily is gonna blow my cover by saying my thoughts, damn cat. "Alright Shrimp, you get undressed in that corner while I'll take this one." My god what did I ever do to deserve this goddess undressing in the same room as me? I can hear her clothing being taken off, her bra coming undone. Gajeel snap out of it! She doesn't even like you, stop thinking about her in that way or you'll be stuck in here while she bathes and what if there are other guys? No she is MINE and only mine. (His inner dragon will be in bold and italic) Claim what's ours, others will want her. Well we don't deserve her either, who wants to be with a monster, much less one who has another side to him. Then we will try and win her love starting with washing her back, she is our goddess and will be treated as such. How did I get stuck with a lovesick puppy not a dragon. As I'm having this "talk" with my in we dragon Levy asks me to wash her back and then she will wash mine. Already my thoughts turn, my inner dragon and I want to claim her even if it is just subtle. "Alright get over here Shrimp." Oh god, here towel is a gray/black like my scales that appear in dragon force or if "he" is present. Look, she is surrounded by things that could mean us, she is claiming that she is ours, mark her with our scent. Show people that only we will win her love. God I have even told her I love her you think she will let me do something like that? "Gajeel, are you gonna wash my back or do I need to ask Lily?" I've got is Shrimp" picking up some soap and a bucket of water I realize that I'll have to wash her back with my hands. I'm going to die. As I begin to wash her back I feel her soft skin underneath me, lord she is so soft I need to control myself, mark, no first we get her to love us then we ask about marking. Fine, hurry up stupid human. That dragon is gonna be the death of me if Levy isn't. "Alright all done Shrimp, your turn to wash mine." As we switch places I feel her small doll like hands on my back, not only is she washing me but working my tense muscles as well. This woman truly is a goddess. I can't help but let out a groan of pleasure, "Ugh, that's the stuff Shrimp keep going" and to my surprise she does, "God this is just another reason to love you" "L-l-love me?!?" Shit I said that out loud, well might as well get this over with and tell her. "Yes, Levy I'm in love with you, the way you light up a room, how your face tells your mood, the way you read, and how you forgive people, you golden heart captured my steel one. I'm not asking you to love me back, just let me stay by your side a little longer." "You love me too? This isn't a joke is it?" "No it's not Levy" " Say it again" "I love you Levy McGarden" "I love you too Gajeel" She loves me? "You're sure cause once I have you I'm. It letting you go" "I'm sure" Finally, kiss her and mark her as ours. Gladly! As my lips move against hers all I can think is that she's okay with this dragon keeping the priciness. "You guys done yet?" "Lily?!?"

Lily's POV

Finally those idiots are together!