"but i don't want to," calum argued.

"you need to, calum. now go," ash said, this time a little more firm.

calum huffed, but got up anyway.

-

after breakfast, the boys all went back to their cabin to wait for a good two hours before block one started.

"you wanna help me pick an outfit?" louis asked harry, and he looked around to see that ash and cal were busy wrestling on the couch.

"sure," he said.

the curly headed boy sat criss cross on the floor as louis rummaged through the drawers in front of him. harry smiled lazily, having a perfect view of the smaller boy's ass.

"it's pretty hot out today, don't you think?" louis absentmindedly asked as he sifted through his clothes.

"yeah," harry said, not really paying attention.

"okay, then i'll wear some jean shorts," louis began to think out loud,"and white, just incase i get really hot."

"you're already really hot," harry said, smirking to the boy informer of him.

louis didn't say anything, and stayed turned around to his the blush on his cheeks.

louis pulls out (lol) his selection and throws three white tee shirts at harry,"choose one, please."

"they're all the same," harry said, eyeing them.

"no they're not!" louis said, laying them all out,"this one says "plants are friends", this one says "lol ur not evan peters", and this one says "you're too close"! they're completely different!"

harry rolled his eyes, same color, same shirt,"go with the first one, okay?"

"plants are friends?" louis asked.

"yes," harry confirmed.

"okay," louis said, and got a cheeky idea. he faced away from harry, and slid his tee shirt off of his torso.

he knew that harry was watching, so he moved very slowly and very smoothly. harry eyes the dimples at the bottom of his back, and forced himself not to touch.

louis then put the shirt on, and turned around while batting his eyelashes,"like it?"

"love it, princess."

the new nickname brought a rosy tint to louis' cheeks, and he looked off.

the small boy quickly changed his shorts, in front of harry, and then ran to the corner of the room. he grabbed his adidas superstars and then went back to harry.

harry watched fondly as the adorable boy tied his laces, and then looked up to him with a big smile.

"you ready, princess?"

"why are you calling me that?" louis asked, standing up to answer his question.

"because i'd like to treat you like a princess," harry answered truthfully, because he did. he wanted to spoil the little boy and make him rotten, rotten and happy.

louis smiled, and daringly went over to harry to place a small kiss on his jaw. he was far too short to reach his cheek, even when he was on his tippy-toes.

harry smiled smugly, and said,"let's go, princess."

-

art class was basically a free range of creativity. the boho-crazed lady said something about "not being able to force inspiration", so the class could do as they pleased as long as it was art related.

"the actual projects will come along later, so have fun and be creative!"

louis went to paint, his small frame leaning over an easel as he stuck his tongue out in concentration. harry watched fondly, and decided that he'd just carve something out of wood.

it was manly, but still art related.

calum and ashton made the decision to make a sculpture out of clay. at first, it was just a mound of wet dirt, but the statue they were aiming for was coming along fairly quickly.

"can i see what your painting," harry asked from his spot at a table. he couldn't see the paper louis was working on.

louis immediately blushed,"um, not yet?".

"why not?" harry asked.

"because, i want it to be a surprise!" louis said defensively, cocking a hip at harry.

"alright, alright. don't get worked up, princess," harry soothed,"i can wait."

louis smiled, and they went back to work.

harry honestly didn't know how he did it, but at the end of class, his small turtle that he carved turned out pretty decent.

"that's cute," louis commented,"i like it."

"thanks," harry said,"now can i see what you painted?"

louis looked from his painting to harry. would he think that it was weird? is it bad? louis thought that he did a good job but the more he looks at it the more he hates it.

"princess?" harry asked, and walked over to the painting, and his jaw dropped.

-

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
very pathetic cliff hanger

but what do you think the painting is of???

nothing obscene or anything

lol bYE