"Wait, what do you mean?" I ask.

"Logan said that nigga liked you, but he said dude had his chance and missed it because he didn't plan on ever given ya up. My brother loved you." Ty said shrugging.

"And trusted her. I would never allow my girl around a nigga that liked her. He was okay with y'all being bestfriends too, nah I could never." Reece said.

"This insecure ass nigga." Ty said pointing to Reece. "Yo you should bring y'all baby thru."

"I'ma bring her so Mrs. Harris can see her Friday. I'ma come find you." I said to him.

"Aight, see ya lil Logan." He said giving me a side hug.

"Baby." I said kissing Londyn up as she giggled.

"Leave my grandbaby alone girl." My mom said when Londyn crawled away to her.

"Oh you running from mommy's kisses? Okay," I said standing up acting like I was gonna leave her. "Bye Londyn, bye."

She started whining as she crawled to the end of the bed holding her arms out for me.

"Ooh now I got my baby." I said scooping her up kissing her some more making her squeal.

"Come on so I can change into something more comfortable. We'll be back mom."

"Teeny, Chad downstairs." Evan, my stepdad, said as he walked past my room with my mom.

"Okay, I'm coming." I said as I grabbed my phone off the charger before going back downstairs.

When I walked downstairs my little brother Ethan and Chad were play fighting. I smiled shaking my head.

While my little sister Ava was playing with Londyn who was in her walker.

"Ethan!" My mom called. "Shoes out my kitchen, now!"

"Oops." He said taking off running.

"Chad gave ya greedy butt a cheese curl." I said bending over wiping Londyn's face off with a wipe.

I gasp standing up straight when I feel Chad's hand run up between my legs.

"Why do you play so much? What if somebody would have seen that?" I said slapping his chest.

"They'd live." He said hugging me while kissing my neck making me laugh. "Now since you mine I'ma touch you as much as I want."

"You crazy."

"Mhmm." My mom said walking into the living room.

"So y'all are finally together?" Evan asks.

"Yeah." I answer.

He nodded, "At least you know how to pick em."

"Right," My mom agreed. "I didn't have to deal with no boy drama with Bre. While people at my job be telling me about they outta control disrespectful daughters and drama with their little boyfriends, I'm like I can not relate and I'm glad."

"I'm a innocent baby." I said.

"I wouldn't say all that," My mom mumbled.

"Hey!" I said.

She laughed, "You ain't. You a good daughter tho."

"Well thank you mother." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Bre remember when you were 8 months pregnant and had a false labor?" My mom asks randomly.