Cry

-----------------------------------------------------"You can't hide forever Clary"
"I'm not hiding" Clary spat.
"Oh really, then why are you at Magnus' " Jace fired back.
"Because he found me sleeping on the pavement outside my old house. I had no where else to go. All I could do was cry. "
"Liar" Jace hissed.
This hit Clary hard. None of this was a lie and it hurt her that Jace thought she would lie to him.

"You have to go" Clary said with no emotion in her voice. She turned and shut the door when Jace's foot stopped it.
"Wait, Clary-" Magnus cut Jace off.
"She told you to leave." Magnus' voice was sharp. "You will leave." Magnus demanded. "Fine, but you can't avoid me forever Clary. "

As soon as the door closed Clary crumbled to the floor tears streaming down her face. Magnus sat on the floor to. Gathered Clary towards him and just let her cry while he whispered encouraging things in her ear.

It didn't take a long time for Clary to fall asleep. It wasn't that late but Magnus decided the best thing was to let her sleep. Tomorrow Simon was coming and she would have to confront the problem for the first time.

Author note:
Okay so the last time I was talking about how me and my best friend fell out but it turns out that I could t really see her for what she was and I'm actually better off without her. I know have new friends and they are fabby. Love them so much 💕

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Bye munchkins ❤️