Panic

Clary woke to see her mums and Luke's house glomming in front of her. At first she thought that coming here would be a good idea but now she is in doubt.

She doesn't want to hear any Jace bashing so she turns away. Clary ends up outside the apartment where she used to live. Now inhabited by a family of four. She thinks about how her and Jace could've had all that but now she's not so sure. She slowly enters into depression thinking about why Jace didn't want her anymore. Clary sits and puts her head in her hands. This is when the tears start. She slowly cry's herself to sleep.
She doesn't see the figure leaning over her or gathering her up.

When she wakes up she starts to panic she isn't in familiar surroundings. She is finding hard to breath. Tears slowly start to cloud her vision when she sees a figure it leans over her and takes her hand.
"Clary, Clary you have to breath your okay it Magnus."
Clary nods. Magnus places Clary's hand in his chest.
"Can you feel my breathing, try and match it. Come on you can do. Just focus on breathing."

Slowly Clary's breathing returns to normal.
"Sorry" Clary chokes out.
"for what?" Magnus asks confused.
"For everything"  Tears spill out of Clary's eyes without permission.
"Hey,hey it's okay" Magnus cooed
"But it's not" Clary cried
"Shhh, shh let's talk about this tomorrow, get some sleep biscuit."
Magnus helped Clary lie down. Within seconds clary fell asleep. Magnus paused then leaned down and kissed Clary's head.