meeting & Unbelievable bets

Start from the beginning

Natsu: yeah u too.

We leave as quickly as possible. I didnt want to be near that Rogue guy any longer then i have too. He just creeped me out but at the same time, he had something i never thought id see in a guy. i forget that thought instantly because its probably cuz he was smelling my hair...

Lucy: Y/n...Are u alright. you've been awfully quiet for a while now...

Y/N: oh wha- im fine. Just thinking... or trying to remember...

Lucy: i thought some of ur memories would have come back while we were gone.

Y/N: oh some did but they werent very useful. In fact, i would have been perfect without those...

It was a painful memory that had come back a while back... a man completely dressed in black with a knife and i was tied up to the ground.i come back to reality when Lucy starts shaking me. My legs just suddenly give out and i burst into tears on the ground. That was something i didnt need to remember.

Lucy: ur not fine Y/N. we have to get u back to Erza right now.

Natsu: here get on my back. ill carry u.

Lucy helps me onto Natsu's back and they carry me to Erza in the hotel.

Erza: Ur all late! Whats wrong with Y/N?

Erza places me in a spare room beside their room and closes the door.

Lucy: were not so sure...

Erza: well anyways, where were u 4?

Gray: enjoying a really uncomfortable meal with Juvia and Lyon.

Natsu: we ran into Sabertooth.

Erza: did they say anything about Y/N to make  her cry.

Lucy: no. They didnt. i swear. But one of their dragon slayers seemed to know Y/N a while back but she doesnt recognize him.

I get up from behind the door and go sit on the bed that's there. I was eavesdropping on them so i couldnt really tell what they were saying. The clock said 11:50 pm. Wasnt the prelims starting at midnight?

I suddenly hear a door banging open. i open my door and look at Elfman and Lisanna in the door way.

Lisanna: we can't find Wendy!

Lucy: Y/N can't participate in that condition though

Y/N: i can participate!

Erza: no u can't.

Y/N; why not.

Erza: look at u. If anything happens in the prelims, we can't do anything about it. ur in a fragile state.

A huge clock sound goes off sounding midnight and the maskot pumpkin guy appears(i dont remember his name so ill call him maskot). 

Maskot: Good Evening Participating guilds!!!!! In order to eliminate alot of guilds out of the competition we are doing the Sky Labyrinth. only the first 8 guilds to reach the finish line get to participate in the Games! magic is aloud so do ur best!!

The sky labyrinth appears and Erza, Gray, Natsu, Lucy and Elfman leave as fast as they can. Lisanna is holding me back to make sure i dont leave. When the path way disappears she lets me go.

Lisanna: Don't worry. They'll do fine. now lets go and u can tell me whats going on okay lil sis.

*Lisanna calls u lil sis because she couldnt talk about much with the others in edolas so u became her lil sis*

Y/N: how old are u now?

Lisanna: 17

Y/N: ...aww. i wanted to be older then u. im still 17.