Chapter 21 Preparation

Aphmau's POV
it's nearly the time... me, my siblings and soon-to-be husband are going to Skyflare tomorrow... I can't wait for it! Raven came to me earlier and gave me a letter that reads as follows...

Dear Princess Aphmau,
Tomorrow at 3:30 in the afternoon there shall be a carriage waiting for you, Prince Garroth and your siblings. If you chose someone from Phoenix Drop to make your dress then bring them along with you. Hopefully you will like the way our city now looks, we had some help from O'Khasis, which was greatly appreciated.
See you soon our princess, your Mother and Father.

When I read through this I informed Aphasia that we're going back and that she can start packing the few things she owns. I will later have to gather my and Levin's stuff but well, some people are just lazy... *cough,Aphasia,cough*. Then I headed to Cadenza's house to tell her that she's coming with us... I am actually glad, although she is a great chaterbox!
'Cadenza? Are you downstairs?!'I asked/shouted as I walked into her house after knocking on it for a few minutes..
'Yes!' Well... she sounded off. When I got down I saw her over lots of sketches and a few cups which I assume were full of coffee before they were emptied... was she up all night?
'Cadenza? Did you have any sleep last night? I don't want you to be so stressed out about my request! No matter what you do it will look amazing!'
'Heh, I did stay up all night and fine... I'll take a small break. Say, what brings you here? I was about to head to your house so you can chose the right design!' She said while holding up a pile of paper...What!? Hom many did she create!?
'Umm... about that... I just got a letter from Skyflare saying that they're coming to pick us up tomorrow at 3:30--' but before I could finish She burst into a panic attack...
'WHAT!? TOMORROW?? I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!'
'Cadenza, calm down... you're coming with us.' She stood still and turned around to face me..
'What?! You mean... I will be part of the preparations?'
'You already are! I thought you knew how the bride's dress is important on a royal wedding! Anyway, I came to tell you this so you can pack all the things you need... minus the fabric because there will be loads in Skyflare! Get some rest, that will be a long journey.' I smiled and she hugged me...
'Aphmau, you are the best friend I ever had! Thank you so much!'
'Heh, no problem, anything for a friend.' She let go and went to bed I needed to tell Garroth and Lady Isabelle about it. Since Garroth has to leave for a bit, Laurence will thae the position as the head guard... we know he'll do great as he is the old head guard of Meteli but left it for some reason...
'Garroth!' I Spotted him running toward the plaza but he didn't stop... what? W-why?! He never ignored me before! I felt like I was left alone... why did he run and clearly did hear me but didn't stop? I was about to cry so I decided to go on a walk on the beach...

Garroth's POV
It was Aph's 18th birthday today and me and Lady Isabelle decided to do her a surprise party. I told everyone about it except Aphmau and Cadenza... Cadenza because she is a massive blabber mouth and I want to keep it a secret so I will get Laurence to get her on time, like two hours before knowing her! When I was running towards the plaza trying not to be noticed by Aph... she caught me... I can't talk to her as she clearly doesn't remember about her birthday ,which made the surprise even more surprising, and if I would talk to her I would have splattered out 'happy birthday' or something like that so, although it hurt like heck I ran to the Plaza ignoring Aph...

*1 hour later*
Everything was ready, all I needed to do is to get Aphmau to come with me to the plaza... she is probably mad at me for ignoring her but she'll understand why once she sees what we did...I noticed her sitting on the docks staring into the ocean... her black hair flowing with the wind, she looked as beautiful as ever...
'Hey' I said as I sat down next to her, her Hazel eyes looked at me with many emotions in them but mostly hurt...
'What do you want' she said coldly, ouch...
'Aph, I'm sorry for running of before... but I have my reasons and you will soon find out. Just follow me please.'
'No... why shout I? You promised not to leave me and that is exactly what you did...at least for now I am mad at you'
I chucked a bit and decided to use a different method... force...
'Hehe, if you won't go that way, I can always do this!' I picked her up bridal style and got slapped... but I don't mind really... it wasn't hard anyways!
'Put me down Garroth!' She was gigging, good sign.
'Only if you'll be a good girl and follow me' I looked down at her beautiful face...
'Phm, no.' She said but I could see the laughter in her eyes
'Well then I'm not letting you go until we're there!'
'Garroth!'
'What? Don't worry, we're nearly there!' We were soon in the plaza where I putted her down, a little bit earlier I putted a blindfold on her eyes which was now down
'Happy birthday Aph..' I whispered in her ear...
'I... I totally forgot! Oh my Irene thank you soo much!' She squashed me and gave me a quick kiss...
Later on in the night Aphmau told me the news from Skyflare... Soon she'll be mine and I'll be her's

Yey! One more chapter and it will be Garmau wedding! Yeeeeey! But I have bad news... I MIGHT BE GETTING CUT OF INTERNET ON THURSDAY! My. Life. Is. Ruined. *cries her eyes out... again* yep, that's a possibility but nothing is sure for now! Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and cya in da last one! Bye!

^^Sisi and Fifi^^