side stories- winter fun part 3

'I'm back!'
'Oh wow, now what will you do to annoy me?'
'You knowe that Sisi might have good intentions right?'
'Exactly! I wanted to say that I booked us the skiing sets! And we are able to go whenever we are ready, so does anyone is unable to ski?'
'Eeemm I----'
'I know you can't Fif so I also booked a teacher/instructor...'
'I think all of us are able to but were not pros at it...'
'I'm not a pro either, Laurence. So let's get ready!'
'Yeah!'

*30 minutes later*
'Ok we've already rode down twice, should we go higher, or should we race?'
'Guess what... race'
'Fine with me!'
'Kawaii~Chan agrees!'
'Really!?
'Yes, Kawaii~Chan likes a bit of competition!'
'Well then to the top!'

'3....2....1....GO!'
Narrator:and they were off Laurence head in head with Sisi at the front, right after them Aphamu and Kawaii~Chan. Trailing behind them Garroth....
They sped down as fast as they could, there were five of them but the winner was only one....
Sisi didn't manage to get in front of Laurence which ment they tied however Sisi, the accident pro person she is, didn't break in time and ended up in a snow mount...

'Hahahahaha! That's what you get when you try to win with me! Hahahahahahahaha' Laurence. Is. Dead.
'Emm Laurence, Remember what you said about getting on either of us bad side? Well you are on Sisi's...'
'Oh.... I should run shouldn't I?'
'If you want to live, yes... remember I have the power to just erase you from this story! You would be no one if not me and different writers and Real life Aphamu/Jess!!!!!!!!'
'Well she is mad...'
'Yup! Aphmau, she is now officially going into her crazy mode...She even blabbed out about the real world...'
'Heh I know what she was talking about! How about we just enjoy Laurence getting destroyed!'
'Great idea Aph! Great idea..., for once it isn't me'

Hey guys! This is the last part of winter fun because of... well, incident with Laurence...better not mention...you can just see up there kinda what happened, but later was too bad so we didn't write it! Easy. Anyway, thank you all for reading and cya next time! Bye!

^^Sisi and Fifi^^