chapter 1 The Fall of an Angel

I triped. It wouldn't be that bad if I wasn't standing on a 15 meters high cliff... now I was falling off it. The time slowed down, the people that were after me stood watching with terrified faces, their master will not be happy that I'm dead.
With every second I was closer and closer to the ground, the few guards ran off. I was falling alone now or so I thought... I hear two sets of footsteps, they were running towards me.

'Garroth! Quick before she hits the ground!' Came a voice, now I could tell that the two people were both men... but that name, Garroth, could it be? Seconds after that thought pain overwhelmed my entire body, I finally hit the ground, then my eyes were filled with darkness and the last thing I know is that one out of the two men is besides me calling for me to stay alive.

Garroth's POV
Me and Laurence, the two main guards of a nearby village Phoenix Drop, were just on a regular patrol outside of the walls to our village when we heard a scream, it was a woman for sure.
We ran towards the sound and we saw something horrible... a young lady was falling of a 15 meter high cliff

'Garroth! Quick before she hits the ground!'Laurence shouted at me both of us ran at our full speed but we were too late, she fell down. There was something about her though, she seemed familiar as I've met that girl before. I stood there waching and trying to remember who she was while Laurence ran and kneeled next to her.

'Amazingly, she's still alive, let's get her to the village now!'
I nodded back in response. Now we were walking as faster as possible to our lady's house, she had healing magiks so she might be able to help her, knowing her kindness she will.

--6 days later--
I was guarding Lady Isabelle's house when she suddenly called me in.

'The girl you and Laurence brought here is waking up' she said to me, why did she want me to be there?' I'm calling you because she was saying your name in her dreams, do you know her?'

'She... looks familiar but I don't know who she is, Lady Isabelle'

'It's fine Garroth, we'll ask who she is and what was she doing around Phoenix Drop' I just nodded in reply, I doubt that she will recognise me as I never take my helmet off, if I did well... my secret would be revealed. When we walked in to the room we placed her in, she was already awake.

'I see you're awake sweetheart, what's your name if I may ask?' Lady Isabelle spoke to the young lady she looked like she was 17 or 18 years old

'I-my name... I don't... wait... it's Aphmau, I think' I was confused, she was hesitating about her own name? And that name it's so familiar!

'What happened to you and what brings you to Phoenix Drop?'

'I... I don't know... I don't know anything. I think I lost my memory!'

Thanks for reading this fan fiction, hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Coment what should I improve on. The next chapter will be out in about two days, and no I can't upload everyday because I have school and an deviantart account with more of my fanfics so if you want to check me out there head to either sisi261 or my first ever fanfic Rising Angel Aphmau or my newly creted series Angel of Phoenix Drop. See ya!