chapter 3 I know who I was but don't

Garroth's POV
Oh my Irene... I wasn't supposed to say that!

'Hey Garroth, she's engaged... wait your 17 and you are already engaged?!'Laurence began to tease me and we both realised that Aphmau couldn't be... unless...

'Well... I won't go out of the village just yet then... but I need some time to think... about things, also don't ask about that, you know I don't remember' Aphmau looked up from under her long black hair and I let go of her hand,she went downstairs and I saw her run towards the plaza

'Well so tell me, do you know that girl?' LAURENCE now is not the time!

'She looks really familiar to me but I can't tell who she is... like someone deleted my memory of her...'
(Author here! I managed to write 110 word in 8 mins are you proud?')

Aphmau's POV
I stormed out of the guard tower and ran towards the plaza... I wanted to talk to Donna she seems really nice and I think that we would get along very well. I met her and I think everyone in Phoenix Drop while Garroth was giving me a tour of the city, heh funny, I didn't know much people backe in Skyflare... wait Skyflare? Is that... my home village? Before I got to Donna I turned around, I needed to know if Garroth or Laurence knew anything abut a village or a city named Skyflare, if they do I might find out who I am...

Laurence's POV
'Hey look, she's coming back! Is she missing us already?' Hehe Garroth's expression was just hilarious!

'Laurence! Now is not the time!' Wow chill out bro I'm only joking! We heard her come up the ladder she looked as if she saw a ghost

'Skyflare... do you know... any village or... city named... Skyflare?!' Aphmau asked grasping for air, she ran here as fast as she could...

'Skyflare? That's a city near O'Khasis, why are you asking?' Well Garroth was surely more informed than I was!

'I think I lived there...'

Yes I know a short chapter but I couldn't sleep for the past few nights soo my brain isn't in it's best form and I really wanted to give you this chapter without revealing too much for now. So anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye

^^sisi261^^
P.s. who you ship Aphmau with? laurmau or garmau