Pull up (21)

Lol I didn't know what the title should be so I named it Jason derulos new song from ,Everything is 4 !!!! Anyways back to the chapter ...

Aspyns PoV ..

I awoke as I could hear people whispering in the room I was in I slightly rose the duvet and peaked to see who it was .

" do you think she'll be okay ?"
Gaby said with a worried expression on her face " yeah she just passed out Gaby chill "
Miya said casually

" do you think we should tell Xavior ?"
Gaby asked " lol he'll find out when he comes anyways "

Miya replied she grinned at this because she knew he would freak out they left the room saying they would let me sleep to each other .

Once I was sure they were gone I lifted the duvet and jumped out of bed full recovered after what had happened I looked in the mirror to be meeten with a monster I stared at my self with shock I had drool down my face and my hair looked like a birds nest I quickly fixed my self as I didn't want to scare anyone .

I crept down the stairs to fake that I just woke up when I actually heard there conversation " heyy guys "
I said with a cheeriness to my voice they jumped in happiness that I was awake and gave me a quick hug .

IM COMINGGG HOME OH YEAH Home I'm coming home I'm coming home like a fire I'm coming home I'm coming home

Rita oras song coming hiem blasted on my phone yes that was my ring tone I picked it up as it was Xaviors call " baby get ready where something classy I want to take you to dinner "
I heard a him say I gasped panicking I didn't know what to where " okayy give me half an hour "
I said rushing threw the phone I could practically see his grin from here I hung up running to Gaby and Miya we were in Nicole and rays house as  they bought me here when I passed out .

" guyyyyysss I need to get ready I'm goigj dinner with Xavior and I'm not even home to get a dress " I whined I saw nick walking towards us with a smile on her face " you can borrow something of mine now come be fast we want to make you look hot " she said while taking em to her room the girls followed excited about getting me ready .

I sat on the chair as I could feel Gaby curling my hair Miya choosing a lip colour and Nicole doing my makeup I liked seeing them all happy and excited as they were doing it it was kind out amusing watching there concentrated faves fiddling with me .

"Okay close your eyes "
Nicole spoke she spun the chair towards the mirror " okay open "
She said giddly I took my hands of my eyes I looked at my beautiful look I touched my curls in fasanation " hey no "
The three of them said slapping my hand of I laughed as I examined my clothes I wore red pants with a metallic crop top that showed just a little skin and finished it with my white stilettos and of course a side bag .

" thanks guys !!!"
I said jumping and pulling them in a hug they laughed " okay go now lover boys waiting outside"
I nodded gave them one last hug and ran out side .

I saw Xavior in a hot suit as soon as he saw me he licked his lips making me blush he grabbed my waist and kissed my forehead " you look stunning "
He whispered in my ear making good me shiver I turned around and kissed his lips gently and started moving in passionately love shining through the kiss .
We soon got in the car .

***

Errm Xavior why are we going to your houses direction
I see him smirk as I look at him with confusion we get to his house I walked in the house still confused I turned around to see why Xavior was taking so long .

" I won't be needing this "
He said while taking his blazer of and throwing it to the ground I stepped back while starting at hi body he started un buttoning his shirt and threw it of now all I could see was his eight pack .

" wh.. What aree yo u doing ?"
I said while stammering he grinned at this and stepped forward making me step back words nervous before I could ask again there was ketchup shooting at me I screamed as he squirted ketchup from the bottled I ran around the house still screaming I went into the kitchen taking mayonnaise out and pouring it on his head he stopped " oh your dead no one touches this beauty he said pointing at his hair " I just did "
I said while screaming and running he caught up to me grabbing my waist he emptied the rest of the ketchup on my head I squealed as I felt in dripping down my hair the house was also a mess we laughed on the floor when we let go " I need to shower "
I said while trying not to laugh " with me ?"
He said smirking " err wait what nooo"
I said and ran to the bathroom it took me ages to take it out I heard the door open a little I heard him walk in then run back out I peaked from the shower curtain what did he do ?
I gasped as I saw my clothes gown and my fucking towel !!

"Xavior!!"

I screamed I heard him laugh as I groaned I got out of the shower and started to look through the draws I grinned when I saw one towel at the back off the cabinet I grabbed it and wrapped it around my body and began to run out my goal was to get my clothes and run back in and change I opened the door and charged towards my clothes but before I could I saw a hand grab it looking up I see Xavior grinning as he looked me up and down I tried covering my self " your beautiful " he said as I tried grabbing my clothes of him but he threw them on the floor and pulled me in to him making me gasp "
I love you "
He said looking in my eyes my eyes grew wide at this " I love you to " I said honestly " really ?"

He said with a huge smile on his face I nodded and pecked his lips distracting him while I kicked my clothes up with my feet and grabbing them with my hands I ran for my life and locked the bathroom door laughing a little as I heard him groan I smiled at myself he loved me I realised his shirt was with the clothes I changed into his shirt and joggers as Nicole's clothes were filled with ketchup she was going to kill me I changed in to them and opened the door as Xavion grabbed me and smashed his lips in to mine we kissed for I sign know how long and guess what ? It was amazing .

A/N

Ommmgfffffffffffffffggggg there's only two or three chapters leftttttttttt omggggggg lol anyways thanks for reading please Like and comment baiiiiiiixxxxxxxx