Hes mine (19)

" Aspyn tonight we're going to a party Eekkk !!"
I heard miya and gabby say from the other line I laughed as I heard there excitement " is Xavior going ?" I don't know why but I asked that " ooh do you like him omg you know he likes you to right ? "

Gabby said I rolled my eyes as she said that "yea right sure he does " I said with sarcasm in my voice " no seriously the way he looks at you and when that thing happened he took care of you "

"Oh yea what happened to Alec" I heard Miya say " they killed him " " oh .. I don't even feel sad for him he deserved it "

" okay enough of the sad talk what do I where "

" we will be over there on five and yes Xavior is coming "
I smiled at that and said okay as I hung up the phone

*******

" okay ew Aspyn it's doesn't show any skin at all and its to girly " Miya said with disgust I laughed at her as she kept throwing stuff out of my wardrobe she was trying to pick clothes for me .

"Woah..."
Miya said while looking at one of my black mini dresses " your wearing this she said while throwing it at me gabby was wearing a pink skirt with a black shirt and Miya was wearing a beautiful blue dress they looked hot .

" okay go change be fast the guys are coming soon "
" ah shit okay "
I said as I ran to the bathroom to quickly change i did my makeup and did my hair in soft waves and finished with my black heels once I was done I walked out to both of them with there mouths open " xaviors going to die "
" lol is that a compliment ? && by the way you to look bomb as f "
" i know we look pretty hot " they both said

I laughed while I fiddled to get out my phone " ok but where Nicole ?"
I asked while dialing  her number  " oh Ray and her said they would be a little late but there coming gabby shrugged I nodded as we went down the stairs to meet the boys Alex and Brandon grabbed there girls waists as I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do I didn't realise Xavior was by my side until he whispered " you look breath taking "

I blushed as I looked down so he wouldn't see but he raised my chin meeting my eyes then wrapping his arm around my torso it didn't feel weird at all it felt like it was meant to be we walked in the car as we squashed up at the back seat I was half sitting on xaviors lap which caused me to go tomato red again the whole ride he had his hands on my thigh he saw me tense and he smirked as I swatted his hands away giving him a playful glare .

We walked in to the usual grinding body's ." Dance with me ?"
I nodded as he smiled and pulled me towards him and started slow dancing to thinking out loud that just started we stopped as we heard a the music stopped everyone was looking towards the door where Ray and Nicole had come in he had his arm around her protectively as they walked everyone made a path for them what do you expect they were gangsters you could see a gun peeking out of rays pocket but it didn't scare me they were our friends they nodded at us as a greeting I smiled in return .

" who the fuck turned of the music "
Ray growled the dj hurriedly turned the music back on as we started dancing again .

When the song was over I felt Xavior pulling me more close and looking me in the eye he slowly reached down and pecked my lips I responded and it started getting more heated I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck we broke free to breath .
" be my girl "
He said while trying to get his breath back I curls hear his heavy breathing in my ear I froze as he said those words I looked in his eyes and pulled him back in to kiss him more I pulled back once more " yes "
I said with a smile a huge smile released his face and he pulled me back in a few seconds later I heard whistling we let go to be intro druced to Ray just standing with his hands around Nicole , Nicole smirking while gabby was screaming and Miya sent me a wink I blushed red as the guys whistled then patted xaviors back to congratulate him Miya gaby and Nicole grabbed me to the bathroom and shut the door Nicole sat on the sink one leg over the other casually as she kept on smirking while gaby was screaming so loud that my ear drums would pop and Miya kept saying omg .

" your fucking going out aren't you "
Miya said I replied with yes as she started screaming yassss I won !!!

" wait what ?"
We betted on you " Nicole said casually " "on how quickly you to will be together "
Gaby finished I stared at them " guys pay up "

Miya spoke they both gave her 50 pounds each while groaning
" you idiots  " I said while laughing they grinned as they led me back out

" you to tryna steal my  girl "
Xavior said as he put his arm around me " nope she's all yours " Miya said while walking towards Alex " good " he said as he pecked my lips I smiled at that .

I could see Nicole and Ray walking towards the dance floor and started dirty dancing " wanna "
Xavior said while winking towards them I gasped as he smacked my ass and led me to the dance floor as well we were all now dirty dancing with our partners totally casual ..

A/N

Lol hoped you liked it and Ray and Nicole's entrance was badass you Have to admit 😂ok lol thanks  for reading ( all there outfits at the top )byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxx