Miyas pov (17)

A/N I kind of wanted to add Miyas PoV on every thing that's happening so like going back to when she first came && Aspyn saw her just to get her feeling on it  && Miyas pic at the top ok thanks here it goesssss!!!! Xxx

Miyas PoV ....

I ran to the room the reception told me I had just got a phone call from Brandon telling me everything that happened I couldn't think of anything when he said if I was just frozen shocked at what I heard .

Alec was back and this time he did he did it really bad and he wasn't getting away with that he shattered my best friend broke her into pieces and the sad bit was that a girl was with her and she probably did nothing about it Btandon had said she was fine so she obviously didn't get touched that evil botch could have helped but no she didn't give a fuck .

I raced to wear the room was but halted to a stop as I saw Brandon with his face in his hands roughly I shook his shoulders angry at what happened .

" where the fuck were you when this happened she got raped for gods sake "
I said furry seeping through my face I could tell my face was turning red at my level of anger but I couldent help it she had to get better or I wouldn't be able to live .

He looked at me pain in his eyes frozen like a statue I kept yelling and didn't realise a girl and a grown man who had a built body and suit on the girl was sitting compfortably in the wheel chair and then it clicked it was her how dare she sit like that when my best friend just got beaten to pulp and raped till her pelvic bone had broken while she did nothing .

I yelled at her words running out my mouth and with out a seconds thinking I stormed of to where Gabys room was straightning myself so she wouldn't see me all wound up I slowly opened the door to see her looking up at the roof forge hospital .

" Gaby ?"I said softly  she slowly turned to me and a huge smile settled on her face she raised her hands up for me to get in a hug with her I hugged her as a tear escaped from my eye I let go and wiped it away .
" Gaby we are fighters not some weak shits that he can think he'll do this and leave we will take revenge and Ray is looking for him at the moment with his gangs we will fucking fight okay "
I said she nodded her head and smiled at my words

" I'm not even going to grieve about it because that makes me weak and I'm not weak "
Gaby said proudly I nodded happy at her reply as Brandon came in asking for me he pecked gaby on the lips and then we led out .

" say sorry to Aspyn "
He said I clenched my fists as he said so I was about to speak but he raised his hands for me to stop " she helped gaby she was beaten to this wasn't her fault you were misunderstood she tried fighting him of and he threw her against a wall and tried raping her aswell but he didn't succeed why do you think she's in a wheel chair "

I slowly in clenched my fists thinking how stupid I was I nodded and left to say sorry .

I walked in to to see the guy Xavior kneeling down and wiping her tears I slumped in guiltyness " can you confirm a sec I wanna talk to Aspyn "
I said he hesitated but Aspyn assured him it was fine he walked away before glaring at me it fine I deserved it .

" Miya "
I said putting my hand out for her to shake " Aspyn "
She said with a slight smile " I'm sorry for yelling at you I should have known "
I said as I looked to the floor .

" it's okay friends ?"
She said with a real smile now " deal " I said as I beamed in my seat .

BOOO!!!!!!

I screamed but quickly shut up as a familier hand reached my mouth to stop me it was Alex he chuckled as he raised me and putting me on his lap as he played with my fingers I lightly smacked his arm as he had scared me we went on telling Aspyn how we had met in a club and she laughed her heart out while we were telling her  we all laughed along together I'm happy that I found out the truth because she's nice and seems trustworthy .

A/N
Okay guys thanks for reading please tell your opinions thanks for reading hope you like her part of what happened and yassss she's effin back I'm so happy ok thanks again byeeeeeee xxxxxx