Shes coming home ! (18)

Back to aspyn
I watched as Brandon picked her up and put her in there car we had an suprise at home for her .

" where is Miya and Alex ? "
Gabby spoke with a sad voice I looked at her giving her a sad smile but then smirked " you'll see "
I said with a smile she nodded but then her head popped back up " where's Ray and Nicole ??"

She said I smiled thinking about what Nicole had told me over the phone " there doing something great really great"
I said

" okay enough questions baby we need to get home "
Brandon's said while kissing her forehead we drove of to Brandon's and gabys house waiting for Miya and Alex's suprise they arranged once we got there we slowly opened the door being invited to Miya and Alex jumping from the sofas with trays of choclate in there hand and banners of welcome home gabriella she smiled as Miya went over to hug her there was choclate fountains ice cream everything sweet it was  amazing we all pigged in .

Rays PoV ...

Nicole threw a rope over to me I grabbed it and growled as I grabbed him from the collor and wrapped the rope around his neck I growled as I tightened it his face going blue .

" no one fucking messes with my friends and family "
I spat as I kept on tightening the rope I threw the other side of the rope to Nicole she grabbed it and ran to a tree climbing it as she tied the rope to a trunk " pull!"
I shouted she nodded and pulled causing the guy to raise of the ground she jumped of and took a gun out of her pocket closing on eye and pulling the safety hook .

"Nicole shoot "
I didn't hear any gun shot so I looked up to see Xavior who had now grabbed the gun of Nicole " let me do the honours " he spat with anger with out a seconds waiting he shot straight at his heart he was gone Alec was gone dead finished he threw the gun to me which I catched easily Xavior punched a tree then walked in his car and drive of , nicole walked towards me as I put my hand around her waist and walked of leaving his dead body to Rot .

A/N

Yasssss I just had to have there pov Alec's dead finally !! And Xavior got his revenge !!!! Yasss lolThanks for reading comment ? Like ? Follow ? Thanks byeee xxxxxxxxx( rays pic at the top )