Chapter 9- Bonding?

"Camilleon, I hope that... You would say yes if, we'll invite you to come with us in the Philippines? So that ah, you know. BONDING?" She explained and gave me a forced smile.

"Ahhhhhh, sure, maybe. I don't know i'll check my sched." I tried to see what will her reaaction would be.

Then it surprised me that she's still okay with that. You know, uncertainty. She's, well... I can say, she's changing a bit and that change is helping her to become a better person. And i'm happy for her.

"Okay, so? Just text me okay?" She smiled and winked at me before she left.

Phew! I thought it was something terrible again, good thing it's only a 'BONDING'

To be honest, i was actually waiting for this a long time ago, to leave New York for a while and have some quality time with Kissha. I just agreed a bit because I knew that Drake is coming, and they're in a relationship so it's hard to get Kissha away from him. I'm gonna be a Third Wheel ones more.

But its okay because atleast i'm still going to leave NYC and i'll br with Kissha for even just a moment, i will also use that opportunity to maybe breathe, think and discover something new.

Then all of the sudden, a bird just bumped into the window that removed me from my train of thoughts. I also realized that i was staring at nothing.

I stood up and locked the door, entered my room and grabbed my book. Since it's Sunday today, i have to review because another school cycle will start tomorrow.

..........................

Kissha's P.O.V.

... And so, she said she'll check her schedule. And that's just a relief because she didn't said 'No' quickly.

I texted Drake right away to inform him.

To: Drakie ❤

Babe! She said that she'll check her sched. Isn't that GREAT!?

Then just quickly, i received a reply.

From: Drakie ❤

Well, dat's great babe! What if... Let's but the tickets already so she can't escape anymore and, i checked da prices and this season will have a discount so? Wat do u say babe?

To: Drakie ❤

That's Perfect! Just book the tickets now and i'll inform her right away ❤ love you babe! Laterzz ❤(^ω^)

I closed my phone and kept it in my pocket, i made my way home and entered my room. Then i changed my clothes to some kind of Pajama.

I opened my Mac book and opened facebook there since i was being lazy to pick my phone up. I was waiting for Drake to tell me that the tickets were booked. So that i can message Cam right away.

So not a minute longer, i got a message. I hurriedly picked up my phone catching Drake's message.

From: Drakie ❤

Babe! I just booked 3 tickets flight to the Philippines straight in Boracay Airport. And i also booked a hotel room just in the resort. We'll be getting away the day after tomorrow. Loveyou. ❤

Then i forwarded the message to
Camille and she was online so she saw the message right away.
"Oh. Sure Kissha. I'll be getting ready then. Let's just see each other in the national airport. See yah!" She replied.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GIRL?! This is totally imposible. She would like be saying no to this. Did she change already?
Did she realized that she was such
a nerd? Oh that girl.

I can't help but smile on the things that are happening right now. This is the Camilleon Aguilera i've been waiting for years. And it finally came. I'm so happy for her. My bestfriend.

Camilleon's P.O.V.

I wonder what would be Kissha's reaction right now. This would basically make her confused.

I smirked at myself thinking and imagining Kissha's funny curious faces.

I packed up my things, apparently, i'm excited because its the moment where i could be happy. I guess.

After preparing, i layed on my bed and closed my eyes.

This is it. I could finally find my ownself.