Chapter 3- The Plan

I woke up by the alarm. You know, casual things. It's 7 o'clock in the morning and my body is still too tired to stand up. Its like i don't want to go to school.

But after 5 minutes of trying to wake myself up, i finally done it. I headed down to the kitchen and made my self some egg whites mixed with spinach. And a cup of hot lemon juice.

My parents are busy with their jobs and business that's why i'm always home alone. Mom told me that they'll hire me a bodyguard or a maid but i refused 'coz its fine for me to be alone. I'll be fine.

After eating breakfast, i decided to grab some granola bar and a box of watermelon juice for lunch time later. I don't feel the food in the cafeteria.

I took a quick dip and a shower, then wore my casual uniform. I guess i'm the only girl in school who still wears that long skirts because all of them actually makes their skirts shorter and fancier.

Then before i enter my car, i saw a guy standing out of the apartment wearing a black leather jacket. So i quickly got inside my car then i drove to school.

While i was walking to the locker area, i saw Kissha. "Hi Camille!" she shouted. I responded with a smile and hugged her. Its normal for us to hug each other even when only one day passed.

It's only 8:30 o'clock and clasess aren't starting so we're basically hanging out in the school garden.
While we were just sitting there, Drake Hemmington just popped in my mind. Oh that jerk! i can't forget how bad he was.

But speaking of the devil, Drake Hemmington is here. But, he's heading to us?

"Drake, what's up?" Kissha said in a surprised tone. "Just here to have breakfast with my girl." he said as he raises his brows.

WAIT WHAT?! MY GIRL?!

"Kissha?! what's this?! i said in full of surprise in madness. Drake picked her up and Kissha just smiled. "Sorry Camille, i - i just have to come with this guy, i'll explain everything to you later." then they faded away. Leaving me, still jaw-dropped for what i just heard and said.

"Just here to have breakfast with my girl... Just here to have breakfast with my girl."

No way. This is not possible, Kissha knew that Drake was a hardcore playboy but why? this is driving me nuts.

Then the school bell rang signaling that better to hurry up or to be late in the first period.
I still can't get that scene away from my mind.

............

Classes are over and it's time to go home. while me, still looking for Kissha and Drake. Oh my, i'm still worried for my bestfriend. I don't want her to be crying because of that Drake.

No, i can't let my bestfriend's heart be just thrown away by a selfish playboy jerk. I have to make a plan, i have to stop that Drake from his schemes and plans to break my bestfriend's heart.

I can't let him do that. I'll think of something. I'll think of a plan to avoid that. So that he'll stay away from Kissha. He has to stop.

After class, i didn't look for Kissha and Drake. I made my way to the library and thinked of a plan.

I can do everything to make my bestfriend happy. Even if it's the most stupid thing in the world to do.

I have to first know the story why, and how. Before i'll do my plan. I was thinking to fake fall in love with Drake. Then i'll never let him go so that he wouldn't bother Kissha anymore, or any other girls.

There's no choice. I have to do this while its early. I have to save my bestfriend from a heartbreak.

I have to be the girlfriend of Drake Hemmington.

END OF CHAPTER 3