20

Hey guys, can we just forget about the schedule that I always do? Im quite busy and I dont have anytime to make chapters. I wish I can explain but, its quite a long explanation. Im sorry, but I'll just update whenever I can, okay?

Okay.

~~~
Jade's P.O.V
The whole "vacation" thing ended. We went back to UK and with the Get Weird tour coming up, its straight to rehearsals. Its very tiring but its all worth it in the end, with your fans cheering up and watching you perform and, just, praising you when you hit your high notes. Thats why we always thank them for their supp-

"Jadey," Perrie called me, waving her hand side by side. "Why are you so off right now, everything alright?"

"Everythings alright, yeah, but its just that Im so tired. I mean, were going straight to rehearsals without even a little rest." I replied, placing my head on Perrie's shoulder as the plane was 15 minutes close to landing at the airport.

"Oh," Perrie mumbled. "Thought it was something big. But do you want to rest? I can say to our manager that you're tired and cant rehearse right n-" "No, its okay, I can still rehearse. Its for our Mixers so I need to." I cutted her, moving my head away from her shoulder.

"O-Okay," Perrie stuttered and lacing her fingers with mine. "Thats your choice, babe."

I smiled at her as the plane landed. Of course, the lads and us girls went out first. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I got it out. I saw that Harry texted me. I texted back.

Hazza Stylez: heyyy jade

Jeed Thirlwol: heyyy curly, whats the prob

Hazza Stylez: simon texted me saying if i and niall can stay at your house, since they're finding us a new "house" or some crazy shit that i dont understand, so can we?

Jeed Thirlwol: of course, we're pretty close so why not?

Hazza Stylez: YASSSSSSSSSS GURL, thanks :) plz ready a room for us two :3

Hazza Stylez: oh no, its actually louis thats coming with me

Jeed Thirlwol: ready a room for us two? louis? COMING with YOU? dafuq? u 2 gay man

Hazza Stylez: HOW DA FOOK AM I GONNA BE GAY WHEN I DATED YOU WHEN WE WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL? woops I was on caps, soz

Jeed Thirlwol: okay okay it was just a joke man, okay, just follow us back home

Hazza Stylez: ya kay

~~~
"Okay, welcome to the house," Jade said, opening the door of their house. Perrie went in first, then Louis, Harry, and Jade.

"Oh wow, this house is bigger than Eleanor and I's." Louis complemented and sat on the couch. "Yeah, we wanted to have a lot of space when me and Perrie decided to have our own house." Jade explained to Louis. All he can do was nod as he listened to Jade's thick accent which wasnt, usual when they're chatting and all.

"Ha! Louis' face is priceless!" Harry said, pointing at him. Louis looked at Perrie as the blonde laughed loudly. He looked at her whispering, "What'd she say?"

Perrie sat next to Jade and placed her hand on the other geordie's shoulder and repeated what she exactly said. She was doing hand gestures as Harry sat beside Louis, holding 4 cuppas on his two hands.

The curly-haired boy gave each one of them a cuppa and shook his head as the three thanked him for it.

Finally, Perrie is done explaining. "Oh, I get it now." Louis said and took a sip from his tea. "Jade's really like this, whenever she's home. She's just really used to it, 'tis house is like South Shields." Perrie explained.

They all went for a fun chat and a movie night at their big living room. Harry helped Jade make the big sofas into a, what they call, sofa-bed. Louis and Perrie brought some pillows and blankets as the other two picked the movies.

Perrie turned off the lights as they got into position:

[Pillows] Louis-Perrie-Jade-Harry [Pillows]

They decided to watch "The Hunger Games". It was halfway through the movie when Louis started to  sleep. He started to snore loudly and it bothered the three. They decided to just end the movie and join Louis.

Jade looked at Harry as she closed the movie with the remote. The curly haired boy snuggled into her and he wanted to snuggle back. She first thought about how Perrie will feel about her and Harry so she decided to have permission first.

"Hey Pez," Jade whisper-called her fiance. "Mhm?" Perrie mumbled with a questioning tone.

"Erm, Harry's snuggling into my arm and I wanna snuggle back, so, can I?"

"Of course, babe. Just hold my hand and I'll be okay, since I know that you're all mine. Mine."

So she did. She snuggled Hary back but still held onto Perrie's hand. Perrie did the same, she snuggled with Louis but still held onto Jade's hand.

If you love her, hold her ti'll the end. Even if it hurts, its all going to be worth it, after all.

Just remember,

She's holding too.

A/N:
OH MAH GOD
WHO DA FUK IS DIS JED GUY
RUMOR SAID DAT JADE'S DATING DIS TRASH
DA FUQ
Anyways, Happy Birthday to my Bae- Zayn Malik ♡

Sorry that this chapter is very short though, Im very very sick and am numb so Im very sorry babes :(

Also, please understand that I have school and homework and shit to do in life so yeah :(

But remember that my love is longer for you readers :)

I love you x

P.S.:
jerrie is still fucking real and still going on

plus that jed is just a beard for the real jerrie relationship

#JerrieIsReal

~Sof♡