twelveth

5 Weeks Later...

Jade's P.O.V
Louis got promoted into a manager last week. He didnt pay too much attention to me lately and I want to end my relationship with him. Another reason I want to end my relationship with him is that Ive been with Perrie often, almost everyday now. Weve been texting, shopping and saying friendly i love you's. Well I dont even know if its friendly anymore.

Ive been having that little or big crush feeling whenever Im around her. I do love Louis still, but a friend, not a lover anymore. I decided to text Louis, even if it hurts Louis and I.

~~~

JadeThirlinson: hey louis

JadeThirlinson: i know this kinda hurts but im falling out of love with you.

LouTomlinwall: dont feel bad, it does hurt but im falling out of love too :|

LouTomlinwall: but before i say that im falling for someone else, im just going to say sorry since i havent been home since last week.

JadeThirlinson: its ok, i understand :) but who are you falling for tho, i could help you

LouTomlinwall: its Eleanor Calder ♡ she goes to the cafe often and give tips, like £7 c:

JadeThirlinson: OMG SHES ACTUALLY MY NEW FRIEND!!! she likes you too btw, before i told you this i told her that were friends only now :3

LouTomlinwall: should i talk to her? Or what

JadeThirlinson: just be yourself :) and think before you speak because she gets weirded out whenever you speak something that sounds different to her

LouTomlinwall: ok, i'll try being myself :) also can you still be my housemate, youre really fun to be with...

JadeThirlinson: of course i'll be your housemate still! Idek where i could stay over if i left the house XD

LouTomlinwall: haha youre right :D

JadeThirlinson: friends?

LouTomlinwall: best friends :3

*JadeThirlinson Changed Her Name to JeedThirlywall*
*LouTomlinwall Changed His Name To LouisTomlinSAN*

~~~

PerrieEdwardsss: hi jade

JeedThirlywall: i could tell that you and Liam broke up cuz ur name changed

PerrieEdwardsss: its obvious, isnt it XD and yes we broke up, but in a good way. were still friends :)

JeedThirlywall: same and were still housemates ;)

PerrieEdwardsss: yep, us too ya know

PerrieEdwardsss: can you meet me at Liam's house? You can drive right?

JeedThirlywall: Louis taught me so yeah I do, and like right now?

PerrieEdwardsss: yes, i'll lead the way. And i've got everything packed so hurry up

JeedThirlywall: ok ok i'll be there in 5

~~~

As I drove to Liam and Perrie's place, I first called Louis that I'll be out for a while. Apparently he was on a date already with Eleanor. He said that I can go and told me to bs careful driving since its going to snow today.

I got to Liam and Perrie's place and saw that Perrie was already outside. She was carrying 2 bags and 1 basket and I immediately rushed out to help Perrie. I carried the two bags and put them at the back seat. After I did that, I opened the door for Perrie and helped her get in. After she went inside, I gently closed the door and went to the other side to get in the car. I got in and started the engine. "How rich are you? You have a freaking convertible car and acted like it wasnt a big car. Are you serious?" Perrie said to me and I laughed. I shook my head and continued to drive. She laughed and I smiled.