[12] W.A.S.P.

Lily walked up the stairs and tried to navigate her way back to the seating area of the plane. She somehow found her way after several failed attempts and lots of dead ends, she didn't think the plane was so huge. Lily finally made it to the small glass encased room with the large glass topped table and monitor on the wall, which the others called the 'Command.' She stood by the table, when suddenly an image appeared on the screen, it was Grant and Coulson standing in a dark room with Atkins seated at the table, handcuffed. Atkins was just coming around when Lily noticed the textured wall was much like the walls in the white room she was in before, which May had called the 'Cube.' Grant sat at the table in front of Atkins, "Mr. Atkins, how you doing today?" he said in a mocking tone, Atkins just chuckled back. "Why did you take down those buildings?" Atkins looked up at Grant and smiled devilishly, "You won't get me to talk, I want to talk with her" he said with a straight face. Lily nearly jumped when May put a hand on her shoulder. She spun around to face May, she hadn't noticed how beat up she was. May had a gash on her forehead and a burn mark on her neck, which was covered with white gauze.

         May watched as the two men left the interrogation room then she looked at Lily and smiled sadly. As if they had materialized from thin air Grant and Coulson stood in the doorway of Command and both gave each other a troubled gaze. May then put her hand on Lily's back and pushed her towards the duo. Lily watched Grants expression, he was concerned, worried and unsure, a mixture of expressions that were once in a blue moon with Grant Ward. Ward took her forearm and led her away from Coulson and May who stood side by side back in Command.

        The two passed a clock as they walked back the way Lily had came before, the time was nearly six o'clock, she had spent nearly an entire day on her feet and away from her old life, while she was being thrust into a new one. They made a right then another right then they stopped at a black metal door. Lily looked back at Grant who stared at her with a smile, he turned her around so that they stood face to face, "Be careful around him" he said softly. She quickly backed away from him nearly pushing him away. Lily turned to the heavy door and opened it with a grunt. Atkins turned his head to see who was standing in the doorway. His eyes lit up when he saw who it was, he was excited to tell her about his cause and about what W.A.S.P. could do for someone like her.

"Welcome to my humble establishment" Atkins said with a snicker, Lily came around and sat at a chair in front of Henry. He was quite a handsome man and he knew it, as she sat he cocked an eyebrow and gave her a cheap wink and smile. Lily wasn't interested, at all. "Who knew someone so powerful could be so beautiful" he said reaching out his handcuffed hands, trying to touch her. With a sharp thought she jolted his chair back which pulled on his wrists sharply, and he let out a small grunt. Lily moved the chair back to its original place and began talking, not wanting to be in there any longer than she had to.

May, Grant, and Coulson were watching Lily as she began to talk to Atkins. She started by asking him the same question Grant had asked before, "Why did you burn down the buildings?" he answered smoothly, not trying to avoid answering, "To test my abilities, no one was hurt." Grant didn't like how it was going, he was suspicious about how easily Atkins was talking to her. Ward watched more intensely now, analyzing everything Atkins did.

"Why did you need to test your powers?" she asked genuinely intrigued

Atkins waited before he answered knowing that he was reeling her in and building anticipation, "To show them that we're superior and we can fulfill their plan."

Grant was worried now, what was he talking about, what people, those were all questions that anyone would ask and Lily was taking her sweet time to ask them. But she finally began to ask them. "Who's them?" she asked curiously, "People that can give you angelic powers, they found me and made me better" Atkins said standing from his seat and burning through the handcuffs. Lily stumbled out of her chair and moved back as Atkins grew closer. Grant who was watching this was already running to the interrogation room, May shouted at him, but he didn't hear what she said. Back in the interrogation room Atkins began to rant, "They made me stronger, they gave me new powers! They knew my vision! A vision where we ruled! You could rule with us, rule with them!" he shouted. Lily kept walking back until she felt the wall.