uno

michael is surrounded by silence and full, dust gathering shelves, yet again on another thursday afternoon shift in the town's only sex shop. business is always slow, considering his town was full of old religious freaks who go to church 24/7. sometimes it got really kind of lonely in the grimy adult store, so michael just had a wank here and there. it was most definitely the boring-est of wanks that he does because there wasn't even any porn to watch or any pictures of cute boys to look at. no boys ever popped into his head because he rarely saw the cute ones around because he worked so often. most of the customers in the slow, run down shop were middle aged couples just buying dildos, condoms and lube. it was enough to keep michael on his feet money-wise and busy during the nights.

there was the occasional group of teenagers who came in to giggle at everything on the shelves, but little did they know about the weird shit in the storeroom that people had to come in and ask for so they'd be able to buy the product. they'd come in and play around with the countless amounts of dildos, and laugh at the candy panties and bras on shelves, then they'd leave and proceed on with their daily lives like nothing had ever happened, without even making a purchase. michael didn't know why he was even still working there. michael was often in a day dream on the job, since there was almost literally nothing to do besides be on his phone talking to absolutely no one. instagram and facebook were always first options when michael was bored out of his mind. his job was so boring and he hated it to no extent.

he worked on mimimum wage, and his hot boss never really showed his face around the place. calum, his boss, had chocolate brown hair to match his dark coated eyes, tan skin and beautiful washboard abs. michael daydreamed about his amazingness more than he'd like to admit. calum yells at him for being on his phone whilst on the job, but michael doesn't mind. calum's hot when he's angry. sometimes michael wished he had any other job in the world, but he really had no other choice. he sometimes dreamt of an office job, or a trade of some sort. but what can you do when you look like an idiot with coloured hair and too many piercings, having dropped out of school in year 10 as well. you don't really get much of a choice when you're a dropkick, do you?

for the first time in about 2 days, a tall figure walks into the sex shop. they take off their hoodie, revealing a blonde mop of hair and blue eyes. he looks up at the counter and notices michael's staring green eyes. michael may suddenly not hate his job as much as he used to. michael sees him looking over and quickly averts his attention back to his phone screen. the blonde chuckles and makes his way to where he needs to go, browsing along the shelves as he does so. michael takes this as his chance to talk to the attractive stranger. michael takes notice to the blondes fit body and instantly takes a liking to him. michael walks over to him and sees him inspecting a large dildo that he held in his hand. he licks his lips and checks out the guy's ass. michael likes what he sees and opens his mouth.

"who're you buying that for handsome?" michael asks the blonde stranger. "um.." he trails, looking nervously around the room and then at michael with scared blue eyes. michael chuckles loudly and says, "oh my god you're buying that for yourself aren't you?"

"how do you know i am? all i said was um?" he asks. "dude, you went like bright red!" yells michael. "oh..." he trails, blushing a bright red like michael had described. "anyways, i don't care if it is really. i was just making conversation. name's michael. what's yours?"

"none of your business..." mumbles, letting michael know that he was a stubborn one. "well it is, considering you're in my store." michael says, almost demanding the handsome stranger tell him his name. "oh, um, it's luke..." he fumbles with the toy in his hand. "you're a shy one aren't you," michael flirts, shuffling closer to luke. "u-uh y-yeah i-i-" luke stutters, obviously flustered by michael's sudden movements. "save the explanation for after i fuck you princess. you ready to pay?" michael asks luke.

"i-i g-guess so."

-----

on the second day, luke enters the sex shop yet again. michael didnt expect to see his face ever again, but yet there he was in all his glory. michael is leaning against the counter, chewing his strawberry flavoured gum and eyeing luke as he walked around the shop, browsing casually. if only michael had known why he had come to the shop a second time. this time, luke was wearing black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and a band tee. from what michael could read, it had asking alexandria printed across the front of the black-toned shirt. his hair was flat and lazy, with a snapback adorned ontop of his mop of blonde locks. this time around, michael didnt speak to luke until he came to the counter, so it gave michael more time to study the boy. he noticed the lip ring upon his lips, and how he licked them every once in a while. michael knew he didnt do this to be seductive, its more of a natural instinct kind of thing. he also noticed how he would shuffle his feet and play with the hem of his shirt to not look awkward when he would stand and look at products on the shelves. michael just adored him and thought he was the cutest thing to ever step foot in the boring adult store.

he wondered why he'd come back 2 days in a row. was he really that horny or was he here just to see michael? did he have a boyfriend or girlfriend? michael hoped neither, because he was so in love with the boy already, even though he didn't even know it himself. luke walked around the shop and michael could not stop staring at how perfect he was. michael was not usually the type to crush, but damn this stranger had an effect on him. and before michael knew it, his newfound crush was walking towards him, products and wallet in hand. he comes to the counter for the second time this week, nervous as ever. he puts his items on the top and avoids any and all eye contact with michael as he scans his items. michael is the hottest human he had ever come into contact with and he didn't want to make himself seem weird or strange in anyway possible. luke couldn't explain for the life of him why he was so nervous around michael, and thought it was just his anxiety getting the best of him. but the more luke thought about it, and how it probably wouldnt happen if any other person worked at the shop that he wouldn't feel the same, especially if it was an old woman. luke giggles to himself at the thought and michael notices. michael laughs at him quietly, making luke stop giggling immediately.

"twenty-six thirty-five," says michael in a sarcastic tone. luke places the change down on the counter as michael bags his items. luke notices michael slip in something else into the plastic bag, luke not being able to catch what it was. "see you around cutie," winks michael as luke leaves the store, also leaving him really confused. luke gets to his car and rips open the bag. he digs around for a second until he finds a piece of paper with numbers on it and a message written beneath them.

call me cutie ;) -michael

luke saves michaels number and begins the boring drive back to his apartment, with blink 182 sounding quietly from the speakers. he begins to think about how perfect he really thinks his new discovery, michael, really is. he thinks about all the cute little dates he wants to take michael on. he wants to be able to show him the cute little coffee shop across the road from his apartment building, and the park down the road that always has the cute little dogs and the cute old couples walking them that luke always smiles at. he'd really like that. he'd really like that a lot.