Astrid?

Hiccups pov.
Great! Just Great! I have to kill a Dragon when I just figured out that their not what we think they are. Oh, gods what was I thinking! They will hate me when they find out I've befriended a night fury of all things. I'm sure if I found a troll and befriended it my father would go "way to go son now we know trolls exist but that still doesn't help the Dragon problem. But nice try! Now take that troll back home before you make some other mess." Uugghh why do the gods hate me! I'm pretty positive they said, "hey let's make this boy a week fishbone who is also a huge disappointment to Berk, so we can laugh and have fun with him!" But I'm pretty sure the only God that would do that is Loki, right? Ugh why does it matter, I'm never going to be good enough (twig snaps) hu? I turned around and looked around, just as I was about to turn back around I caught a glimpse of blond hair and an ax.
"Astrid, I know you're there. Just come out and give it to me already!" I yelled so she could hear me. When she didn't come out I just sighed and just held onto the strap of the basket that I was carrying on my shoulder and headed toward the cove. I was a few minutes away from the cove purposely walking slow, knowing that Astrid was still following me. I heard another twig snap. I sighed and rolled my eyes, I put my basket down and walked to where I heard the twig snap, I walked around the tree only to see Astrid's back to me.

"What the? Where did he go?" She whispered to herself. "I'm right here Astrid," I said a bit annoyed. She jumped and yelled, she spun around and her axe was pointed at me, I put my hand on it and lowered it "if you're going to follow me, after I know you're there, at least just give whatever pain you wish to inflict on me when I catch you the first time." I said with my arms crossed looking into her beautiful ocean blue eyes. She frowned and then she punched me in the gut, I let out a big oomph as I hit the ground, as I started to get up she put her foot on my chest "that's for sneaking up on me." Then she let the handle of her ax drop and hit the same spot, I let put a groan. "And that is for everything else." She said the last part through gritted teeth. She lifted her foot off my chest and back on the ground, I stood up and brushed off all the dirt.
"Sorry" she gave me a confused look, "what?" She asked. I sighed motioned her to follow, I walked back to the basket and opened it and pulled out a paper. I folded it earlier, I left it in my hand to my side. "I'm sorry I took the opportunity to kill a Dragon from you, but I don't want to kill it because I can't and I won't kill a Dragon. So I'll disappear tonight and you show them this and you get the Dragon." I said as I handed her the folded paper, she looked at me "why are you doing this?" I looked down at the ground then at the direction of the cove "I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone else and you can't freak out. Come on"

Hey guys its Kenna!,
So this is my first story, yes I changed some things up from the original movie part of it. But I really hope you enjoy it!