Berserker Armada

Astrid and i had just let the sanctuary with my father, we we're now on the cliff watching the Armada close in on us. "Not much time now before they start attacking." I said i saw my dad nod his head, we sat there watching for what seemed like hours, the sun was almost completely gone and the night sky was just right. "Alright bud let's take a chance and check it out, see if we can figure out their next move." Toothless warbled in reply, i mounted him "you be careful hiccup!" I heard Astrid shout as i took off to the sky. We were flying over the ships, they had catapults at the ready, arrow shooters loaded, i flew back to the cliff that my father and Astrid were waiting on. As soon I landed my dad started questioning me "what did you find out son?" He asked i dismounted toothless "their weapons are at the ready, my guess is as soon as they're in range they're gonna attack, which worries me." My dad gave me a confused look, "how does that worry you?" I look down at my feet. "The dragons that are injured can't fly, we need to move the wounded dragons now and then set the other dragons up for battle. I just can't lose any dragons, they're my family." I said the last part as i mounted toothless once again. "And my job is to protect anyone and everyone on this island, and we don't have much time left, the sooner we move the wounded the better of we will all be." I took off and headed for the sanctuary entrance once i entered the sanctuary toothless let out an alpha call for a meeting, everyone heard human or dragon we all gathered around a rock platform at the bottom of the sanctuary and as soon as everyone is there I begin. "The Berserk are not far away they should be attacking by morning! I need everyone to move the wounded dragons to Dragons Edge, all the other dragons need to prepare for battle. War is is almost upon us!" I yelled toothless roared to dismiss everyone to their jobs. I hopped on toothless and caught up with mom "MOM! I need you to keep track of everything going on, toothless and i are gonna watch the ships as soon as they come into close toothless will shoot 3 plasma blast." My mom nodded i took off and flew out of the sanctuary to the cliff. I dismounted toothless and stood there just watching out of the corner of my eye i could see dragons carrying other dragons to dragons edge. So far everything is going as planed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys i'm so sorry i haven't updated in a long time but i wrote two chapters. I know this chapter is small but it's all i could think of writing. and i have 28 more school days until i'm a senior!! i'm so excited. i hope ya'll have a great day!