Training? Our Fight With The Assassin Blackstar!

I'm so sorry for the issues with last chapter!!!! Gomen!!!!!! {¤__¤} I'm having a couple of issues with this story. Gomen...... Anyway I'll try to work on it!!!
My P. O. V.
Recap
"Oh my god Onyx i didn't mean what I said!" Nevah said loudly. I just shrugged it off and went outside to see.... Kid, waiting for us. "Hey Kid, what's up?" I asked looking at him, he was flushed and kept looking around "Hey Onyx..... Would you like to go get some coffee with me?" he questioned. I smiled and nodded "Sure sounds like fun."
*******
"Kid, your face is red." I said stirring my coffee, I didn't know what was up with him, but i knew it wasn't bad. "I just feel a bit warm. That's all." Kid assured me. I wonder if he's having a heat flash, I've had those. I took a sip of my coffee and smiled, it was perfect. "Hey Kid, what do you know about Annie Rayyne?" I asked, curious about the eight year old girl who was my friend's sister. "Nothing really, she's a weapon, chainsaw claws if I remember correctly." Kid's face finally went back to its original color, "She's Michi's sister." i said taking a drink of coffee. "Michi.... Oh... The girl with purple hair." Kid recalled. I nodded "What about that Aren chick? The MK 19?" Kid looked at me funny "There's someone who turns into an MK 19?" I made a very interesting face and said "Apparently, yes, her name's Aren Muscara." Kid nodded and got up. "We should probably get back to the house." I nodded and followed him.
End recap
My P. O. V.

I woke up with Nevah's hand in my face. I rolled over and saw the time. It was Saturday, thank god... But Nevah and I have to train with Rose today and work on Soul Resonance.... Imagine that....
"Nevah wake your fat ass up!" i yelled and pulled her onto the ground. "Damn.... You....." Nevah said waking up. "We have to train with Rose today!" she groaned and got out a pair of blue training pants, like mine, but mine were green, i put on a black tank top, and she put on a white T-shirt. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and so did she. I ran out of the room and past Kid outside to meet Rose at the training ground at the school. "Wait up!" Nevah yelled from behind me. "Come on! Come on!" I yelled back to her. This was gonna be fun.
~time skip brought to you by my cat:3~

Rose's P. O. V.
As i sat waiting for the twins. I started drawing. Of course i was alone so i left my cloak's hood down. That's when the yelling started.

"HURRY UP TSUBAKI! YOU CAN'T KEEP A BIG STAR LIKE ME WAITING!" the boy Onyx sits by during class yelled. What was his name? "Blackstar! Wait!" a voice, I'm assuming Tsubaki's, yelled, rather softly. Blackstar..... Hmmm.... I pulled my hood up and sat continuously drawing. "I AM THE ALL MIGHTY BLACKSTAR! AND I WILL SURPASS GOD! WHO ARE YOU PEASANT?!?" Blackstar shouted directly in front of me. I was so startled i squeaked and cringed. "WHAT WAS THAT PEASANT??!!??!!" Blackstar nearly screamed. "P-pl-please..... St-st-stop." i stuttered out. Despite my shy outward appearance, i get easily annoyed. Blackstar just started laughing like the strange sun here. "YOU CAN'T TELL YOUR GOD WHAT TO DO! I AM BLACKSTAR!" I was starting to reach my limit when Onyx and Nevah showed up

My P. O. V.
"YOU CAN'T TELL YOUR GOD WHAT TO DO! I AM BLACKSTAR!" Damn it Blackstar.... Nevah and I ran up the small incline and saw Blackstar standing over Rose. He was laughing like an idiot.... Again.... He backed up a little and Rose got up and ran over to Nevah and me(yes that is proper grammar) "WHERE ARE YOU GOING PEASANT?!?! CAN'T HANDLE YOUR GOD?!?!" With that Rose stopped and yelled "Would you just shut up?!?"I was stunned, my mister never, NEVER, yelled. "You wanna fight?!?!" Blackstar yelled, considerably softer. "Tsubaki, chain scythe mode." Tsubaki complied with a "Right!" and transformed. "Nevah, Onyx, transform." Rose stated "On it!" we both shouted and transformed into our whip forms "You remember our attacks?" I asked, my face shining in my handle "Yeah, i do"

No Ones P. O. V.
After all three weapons transformed, the fight began. "Speed Star!" Blackstar yelled running at Rose. Rose smirked and used her left whip to wack him in the nose. He stopped and put his hand to his nose. Rose took his distraction to use on of the girls special abilities. "Special Ability. Concussive Sound!" Rose shouted, taking both whips back at the same time and breaking the sound barrier and sending Concussive Waves at him, sending Tsubaki one direction and Blackstar in another. The only issue with this was Nevah was sent flying out of Rose's hand. Nevah transformed unconscious. Tsubaki, was also unconscious. Blackstar got up and ran at Rose again. "Speed Star!" Rose had no time to react before he struck her in the stomach and she spit up blood. "You ready Onyx?" Rose said smirking evilly, she looked mad, with the blood in her mouth. "I-I'll try....." Onyx said nervously "Lets Go! Soul Resonance!" Onyx and Rose shouted. Once they shouted that Rose's whip changed, it grew 3 times it's original length, it grew thorns and a red rose grew in the handle. "Bloody Thorns!" Rose yelled and the whip went everywhere. Cutting up not only Blackstar, but Rose too. The only way to control Soul Resonance with a twin whip is to have both weapons in use. Onyx fell from Rose's hand and Rose pulled a dagger from inside her dress. By this time, Nevah, Tsubaki, and Onyx had either woken up or shook out of a daze and pulled the Misters away from each other. "Let's take them to Stein." Tsubaki suggested and Onyx and Nevah nodded.