Sucked Into a TV Show?

My P.O.V

I was at my idiot friend's house and we decided to watch Soul Eater again. All in all the people with us were a weird bunch, Jaycee, Hunter, Jonathan, Chaz, Joy, Sammi, and Brooklyn, me, and Mari. We all were in the same room watching it. Only this time we were saying the sound mind sound body crap with it. "A sound soul, dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body." i said with my friends "Pipar.....*groan* why do we watch this instead of my Kanato!" Jaycee whined at me. "No one gives a shit Jaycee." Hunter said wrapping his arm around Joy. She turned to him and in her serious voice said "I will cut you." Brooklyn just laughed as i gagged on my thoughts (don't ask) "Having issues Kitten?" Hunter said at me and i moved to smack the living hell out of him "Piper don't kill anyone in my room!" Brooklyn yelled "Well damn. I had planned to drag Sammi into the corner and kill him slowly." Chaz said laughing. "Choodles i will cut you." Jaycee yelled "I'm going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." I said quoting Guardians of the Galaxy to no one in particular. "Piper don't kill my boyfriend." Joy said. "I. Am going to murder you if you don't shut up." Sammi said out of no where. As we were arguing and yelling only Mari and I noticed the TV shimmering and bouncing as a very shimmery and powerful wind pulled us into the tv. Then, we were gone.

*time skip brought to you by my laziness*

I opened my eyes to see..... Pixels. Everywhere. Pixels. I floated down onto the 'floor' and heard "Welcome to the Character Development Room. You may make your form here then you'll join the others in the Death City. Let's start with your Gender. Are you a boy or girl?" two i incons popped up one said 'BOY' the other 'GIRL' i clicked 'GIRL' with my hands next i was in front of a box that said 'Character name' i decided to put the name Jaycee and i agreed on if we ever changed our names. I typed in 'Kathriena Lunara Onyxia Raiben' and for 'Age' i put 14. Next was design. I looked at eye colors and went with a bright green. Next hair. I chose a long red that faded into gold. I was very careful with the clothing part. I settled on a black tanktop, galaxy leggings, and red combat boots. For skin i went my normal, vampire pale skin tone, and put a Jolly Rodger tattoo with hearts for eyes and two black roses wrapping around it, on my chest. It was perfectly symmetrical. I looked over the character and put 'weapon' as species and for what kind i put 'whip'. My special abilities where 'Concussive Sound', 'Electric Riff', and 'Burning Beat'. Jaycee and I named them.

I just hoped we would be okay as i hit 'create character'.

Jaycee's P.o.v.

I woke up and made my character Nevah Raven Amethyst Raiben. My age was 14. I made myself a whip. With the special abilities Piper and I made. I chose her pale skin color and the Jolly Rodger tattoo on my neck. For my hair i went with a long, pretty light blue with pink bangs covering my left eye. My eyes i chose an icy blue. Once I typed in my name a person's name popped up 'Is she related to you?' the name was Kathriena Lunara Onyxia Raiben. I clicked 'YES' and chose the clothes. Sighing I chose a shirt that said 'English Love Affair' and black skinny jeans. For shoes i chose black combat boots and picked a black lip ring. "Perfect." I said and hit 'CREATE CHARACTER'

*time skip cause I'm lazy af*
Back to my P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see the sun. But not our sun. This one was smiling. Sadistic bastard..... I got up and realized. I was my character. I was Katherina. Holly mother of- "Onyx!" I heard a voice, it was Jaycee's voice. I looked over to a blue and pink haired girl with a Jolly Rodger tattoo on her neck. She stopped and said "Just call me Nevah." I looked at her and smirked. "Who told you to call me Onyx?" she just took my arm and 'Choodle-Chopped' my elbow. "Ow. F*ck." i half yelled. She smiled "Sadist." I said. "You two! Stop yelling at each other." we both looked up and saw a girl with long blue hair. "Brooklyn?" "Michi." i looked at her and hugged the living-"Onyx i can't breath." Shit. "Sorry...." Michi just smiled. "Its no prob." I smiled then looked around "Where did everyone else go?" Michi shrugged "I thought you'd know." Nevah was to busy playing with my phone to notice that I had said something. "Ugh..... Sisters....."
***************
All in all. We hadn't found anyone. Well excluding Mari. We had found her in an alley. She had been really happy to see us.