Chapter 10: Woken

---soorryyyy >.< ---(F/F) = favorite flower

Robin was currently in a store for flowers, for you.
Hoping you would be wake by now, you were in a coma for a few months now. He wasn't giving up, even if the doctors say is true, Robin wouldn't let them put you down.

A grabbed a Bouquet of (F/F)'s and bought them, walking back to the hospital.

Making it there he checked in and entered your room, the curtain was up and he scooted away.
"Hello?" He heard you and his eyes widen.
"M/n...your awake." His eyes start to water in joy as he walked over to you an handed you the flowers.
You took them and smiled but then raised a brow.
"Who are you?" You told him as he looked at you with shock and sadness. He then hugged you tightly.

Which made you jump,"Whoa...uh I don't know you..." You said as he hugged you.
Robins eyes water now in misery.
"Oh god m/n..." He whimpers.
Get pulled away and sniffled as he wiped his tears away, "h-how? You and me are child hood friends m/n please remember me." He pleaded as his eyes were red from crying.

Then the doctor came in,"Oh hello Robin, you see m/n awake. I'm sorry to tell you but he has amnesia." Robin practically felt his heart stop.