After checking out:

((Authors point of view*))

Robin had checked out m/n from the hospital a few days ago after your memory came back, since he still needed bed rest.  "Hey, m/n you got everything right?" Robin says as he looks around the room.
M/n nodded,"Yeah I'm sure I got everything Robin, chill." He smiles softly as he really wanted to get out of that place. "Can we go now.." He whined.

"Alright,Alright, come on," Robin says and exits with m/n out of the hospital to the parking lot.
"So you finally got a car." M/n teases his lover as he chuckles. "Yeah, since my Motor stopped working a few weeks back.." He says unlocking his car which kinda looked like the Batmobile but more robins style.

"Nice." M/n smiles as he entered inside, as well as Robin. Starting up the car by pressing a button.
Which m/n saw and made him squeal,"That's so cool! You just pressed a button." M/n laughs as he looks at it. Making his lover laugh, "Yeah, it's a new model." As he said this he drove off to the Titian tower. Where the other heroes are waiting.

A few miles later he parked and got out along with m/n, who was super excited to be back and normal again. "How are they?" He asks Robin.
"Hm? Pretty well, they missed you though."Robin smiles, m/n soon frowned seeing construction being done where robins fight with Bonnie happened.

"It's okay, he's in there but he said he'll leave after seeing you one last time..." He says as he walked over to m/n, giving him a side hug.
"It'll be fine I promise, me and Bonnie are somewhat on good terms, for now maybe I don't know." He says and kissed m/n's temple.
M/n nods and smiles at him, "Okay, well let's meet them again," he says and pecked robins lips before he took his hand. Walking inside the elevator, making their way up.

A ding was heard inside the home of the heroes, waiting for the two to come up. Having the place decorated with balloons and came and party streamers. With a big sign, 'WELCOME HOME!'
M/n and Robin entered the living room from the elevator as they were merged with their friends.
"Welcome home!" They smiles while they popped confetti bombs around everyone.

M/n laughs and smiles tears in his eyes but rubs them off,"Aw~ Thanks guys I really appreciate it."
He says softly and looks around seeing Bonnie far off into the crowd with a smile and waved. Walking over he gently patted his head,"I'm very sorry for hurting you m/n, really I am.." He apologizes softly, m/n hugs him. "It's fine.." He pulled away and waved.
Bonnie nods and smiles at him, taking his leave.
Getting into the elevator he made his way down.
Sighing happy he got to get something off his chest, and seeing him for the last time before he left.

Everything with starfire as well was long gone all Robin wanted was m/n. "Hey m/n welcome we missed you little buddy." Cyborg says as he smiles.
Beastboy nodded his head. "Yeah dude. We're glad your back to yourself again man." He says as he looks at Raven.  "Yeah. Welcome back." She says with her usual monotone voice making m/n laugh.

"Really thanks guys, I missed you too."
They nod,"Well were gunna eat pie, leaving you two by yourselves~" cyborg teases as he got his stereo robot from his body making romantic music.
Jamming out as beastboy laughs. Robin smiles kicking them out so he can be alone with his lover.

"Okay, so~" M/n says and jumps on robins back, laughing softly. "Hey~" Robin chuckles softly.

((Comment if you want a lemon~ ))