Reuniting

Reader's pov

"Ouch!" I scream as I fall on my butt. "O...M...A... IM LATE!" I notice the contents of my purse strung out on the concrete. "Jirachi would you please make me less of a klutz!?....." I sigh I notice a boy with raven hair and a hat and a hoodie. 'He looks kinds cute..' You thought as your jolteon comes out of her pokeball and helps you get your things together. "I'm soo sorry" he says through clinched teeth. I look up and see a male with long green haired male looking worried. "N!!" You glomped the boy almost causing the both of you to hit the ground. " hey (y-y/n)..." Tears form in his eyes "y-you escaped?...." You nod in response.
His worried tears soon turn to ones of complete joy and happiness. "I'm so happy you're alive....." The other three stare at us in our little scene. Another Pokemon comes out of its pokeball and nuzzles my brother. "Well hey archeops." He said petting the first bird Pokemon. I giggle at his action. "What's going on?" A green haired male asks with a gentlemanly tone. "Well this is my younger sister (y/n). (Y/n) this is ash, Sillen, and Iris." N explains as I have a small crying fit in his chest as he begins to rub my green hair."so you Two are siblings?" Asks ash looking at me still crying a little. "She's having a small break down....." N says trying to calm me. "Well I say we should go get something to eat to help her calm down!" Ash suggests and iris looks at him "You're being mature..... For once..." N chuckles at iris' statement. We go and decide to go to a caffe.

A/N: this is my first story for a while and I would really love to hear each and everyone of y'all's oppinions