Getting Ready & Getting A Visit

I had already finished my day at school, and it wasnt the best. I was irritated because that girl, whose name turned out to be Mareah was giving me death gares; and was all over Robynn and Cwade.

Cwade tried to talk to me at lunch, but I wasnt feeling him so I ignored him. And it was now the end of the day and I was waiting by the bleachers for Cwade and Robynn to come out. When they did they both had the biggest smiles on their face.

"Why y'all so happy?" I knew what the answer probably was.

"Mareah feeling a nigga." Robynn pointed to Cwade. "She also invited us to her house party tonight." he smiled.

I looked at Cwade then Robynn, "Wasnt she suppose to fall for you, not Cwade?" I folded my arms and walked off the bleachers.

"Yeah, but It's whatever." He shrugged it off.

--------------------------------------------

We're at my house now, Cwade is still here and some more of Robynn's friends came over. I was in my room with my door closed and I could still hear their conversation from the living room.

"Damn, you serious?" It was a deep voice, but I was able to connect it with Rob's friend Kane.

"Yeah, she feeling me, but Im just using her to be honest." I heard Cwade say.

"I dont think you shoud do that bro." I heard another boy named Russ say.

I then heard laughing, "Let him do what he gotta do, we need to make this money and she's a good ass connection to it!" It was Robynn.

After I heard him say that I ignored the rest of the words being said and relaxed on my bed. Just as I was about to take a nap I heard a knock on my door.

"Who?" I asked. The door opened and I seen Cwade step inside my room.

He walked over to my bed and sat at the edge, I looked at him like he was stupid but he didn't seem to care.

"You okay babygirl?" His voice was soft and calming.

"Why you wanna know?" I sat up in my bed and gave a blank stare.

He sighed, "We got off on the wrong hand this morning, and I wanna make sure you okay."

"Nah." I paused. "Im not."

He looked at me like I gave the wrong answer to him, "T-then wassup?"

I wanted to tell him what was really up but I dont think it would matter to him anyways. He hurt me a little bit when I found out he was a Thug, and he wasnt looking for love. I always wanted to be that girl that Cwade called 'mine' but, I see now that it wont happen.

"Im fine, you can just leave." I pointed to the door.

He snickered, "Im not stupid, I know you wanna tell me whats wrong, just say it."

I thought, "Im not gonna tell you whats wrong but, can you atleast answer something for me?" I looked into his eyes. He then moved closer to me.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

He looked confused, "Ugh, I dont know. Probably just rich and being a Thug."

"You know you're going to be lonely right?" I arched my eyebrow.

"And why is that Rolland?" He cuffed his hand behind his ear, so he could hear me clearly.

"You dont want a girlfriend, which means no wife, no kids."

He took his hand from behind his ear, " And why on Earth does it matter to you if I'm lonely or not? Look I apreciate you looking out for me, or whatever but you acting a little sus." He got off my bed and left my room.