Hurt

Lucky's POV

I'm chilling with my boy Loyal; I haven't been around him since last time he tried to get robbed. We're at his house smoking and just talking.

I left Rolland at the house, looking stupid. I honestly thought I was ready to just drop her, I'm not use to a relationship.

"So are you gonna stay with her?"

I stared at the wall for a moment. "If I didn't, I would feel incomplete."

"What are you going to do?"

I passed him the blunt and told him to keep it.

"I need to stay with her. The girl basically turned against her family; for me."

"This situation ain't that big of a deal. All you gotta do is apologize. Show her you still love her, and make sure you got shit under control."

"I ain't never said I loved her." I leaned back in the chair.

"Well, you should; soon."

I looked at him and nodded. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and looked at the time; 7:28.

"I'm bout to go." I got up and so did he.

"Don't do anything stupid."

I dapped him. "I'll try not to." I walked out.

-----------------------------------------

Rolland's POV

I've been sitting on the bedroom floor for a good four hours. Mama Eva came in and checked on me and I told her what happened. I didn't pay attention to her response because I knew I was wrong for what I did.

I'm still crying, my head hurts and I'm hungry. I balled against the bed, ring in my hand and music in the background. It's funny how you never pay attention to sad lyrics, until you're feeling sad.

"I used to be so strong; but now you took my soul. And I'm crying, can't stop crying; can't stop crying. You could've told me, you wasn't happy. I know you didn't want to hurt me; but look what you've done to me now." I sang lowly, thinking if I'm overreacting at all.

I've never felt this way about anybody, I've never been as hurt by a guy. I just want things to be perfect, but I know it can't be.

I messed up, for him and I. I could've blown all his information out. Warehouses, home, family members homes. I wonder if he'd kill me, if something happened.

I slowly got off the floor and opened the bedroom door and creeped down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and made a sandwich. I ate and started to loose my feeling of hunger. I threw the rest of the sandwich away and walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I felt a vibration and realized my phone was in my pocket. I grabbed it and seen I had a text from Ms.Eva telling me she'd be off of work around ten.

I didn't reply and I called my friend Tessy.

"Hello?"

"Hey"

"Who is this?" I pulled the phone back, how did she not know my voice? I know I sounded sad but, still.

"You don't know?"

It was silent for a moment. "Cassie?"

I hung up. I can't believe one of my bestfriends didn't even know it was me. She should've know it was me; I'm in her contacts... But I guess she deleted me.

I laid down and closed my eyes. Maybe I'm overreacting everything, I need to calm down.

--------------------------------------